Dirty Diana

12/4/2008 4:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 70-year-old resurfaced at an award show in London recently, looking bloody good.
Diana Rigg
Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg left "The Avengers" partly due to finding out she was being paid less than a cameraman.

In 1990, Rigg broke up with her second husband after he allegedly started having an affair with "Nip/Tuck" star Joely Richardson.

Jeff Dranetz

I guess we all got to get old some time. She was super hot on the Avengers. She also a Bond girl, the only one to marry James Bond in Her Majesties Secret Service. I last saw her in a TV adaptation of Moll Flanders with ALex Kingston in the title role.

fatty

Gross... brown chicklet teeth

Triple Play

OMG she was so hot in her day. What happened? Don't they have dentists or orthodontists in England? You could open a beer bottle with her front teeth

Marcia

Yikes!

L

Can someone tell us all why the British seem to have such horrid dental/oral hygiene? My gawd! They're a civilized, modern country. I don't get it!

DaveO

this is what happens when they don't lock the morgue. TMZ steels the bodies and props them up for pictures.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Oh my God!!!

She's a Hundred!!!

Sheri Van Note

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. With the exception of the color of her teeth she is still a beautiful lady. I am sure that if any of your mothers could read your comments, she also would be ashamed of you all. You act as if once you reach acertain age you may as well be shot. This lady is 70 years old and in her day I am sure that she was 100 times hotter than any of you shallow disrespectful people.

shelly

Lay off her everybody! Here is a well respected 70 year old actress and not to mention normal physically aged person!

L

# 8 and 9: OK, sure, but a simple trip to the dentist once or twice a year would make her look 10000 times better.
She's got nice hair, nice makeup, not overdone, then she smiles and those things appear! It defeats everything else she did to look good!

Fan Since 2007!!!

British Dental "Hygiene"=Socialised Medicine
Don't worry. Obama will take us trhere...

2086 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

GOOD LORD! What a GD monster... put the B!TCH out of her misery!

she also looks fat...

Rick J

She was hosting "Mystery" on PBS just a couple of years ago and I thought she still looked kinda hot. Maybe my nyquil wore off...

Nuts

OH MY.I DIDNT EXPECT THIS.she was so hottttt in her day.I know she is seventy but ----ah,,,,,i got nothing else to say....except to ...ah never mind.

moveover

#13 ..Jean Summers. Do you feel better now that you made that comment? Sad.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments