DUI, Annulment Does a Body Good

12/4/2008 3:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's first husband is looking like he dropped some serious LBs -- too bad it took his mug shot for us to notice it.

Jason Alexander checked into jail to serve 10 days for a prior DUI conviction.

For all the crazy Britney photos we've seen over the past few years, at least she doesn't have a mug shot out there.

tmz_fan

Jason is HOT! I don't know about him man-scaped eyebrows -- and the wHOle Brit-Brit thing but dude is HOT!

2046 days ago

Carrys F.

Hey #1 and #2 - most of the people reported on in this website are NOT celebrities. DUH!!

2046 days ago

LH

Susie at #17, I agree. News about this guy is not important. Aren't you as curious as I am why TMZ isn't jumping on the shocking report that Esteban Nunez, (the 19 year old son of the termed out Sacramento assemblyman) and his gangbanger friends drove over to San Diego for a party at Mesa College,. They .... with their Captain Morgan Rum and two cases of beer .... were being kicked out so spoiled-rotten Esteban knifed a guy just below the heart. He even bragged about it. Wow! his daddy Fabian has some interesting lac k of concern for the dead victim. Just like he lacked concern for the California taxpayers. The media isn't eager to touch this report even though it should be in today's news.

2046 days ago

Chris Lover

Guys please stop waxing your eyebrows. that's for sissys. Even I wouldn't do that and I'm gay!!!

2045 days ago

I hate k fed

If a marriage is annulled, why call this guy Brit's ex husband? 55 hours does not a marriage or EX make. But then Kevin was never a HUSBAND but he is an exhusband? lol! Maybe its relevant how much $ you get? Somebody SOMEBODY tell that father of FOUR children to GET A JOB! and leave annulled alone

2045 days ago

get a life!

OK, for one thing, I know Jason personally. He is a great guy that everyone misunderstands due to the damn tabloids. He was married to an unbelievable person who we all know, and he then gets blasted for it. Why cant people mind there own business and stop bashing him! Are you all without flaws? Get a F'n life. As for the comment about the drugs, who are you to judge him. Obviously if this was true then that would make you just as guilty for associating with him. Some friend you are jerk!! Best you stay anonimous prick! Jason is a great guy and he has my total support. Yeah, he got caught drinking and driving. Who hasnt done that at least once in there lifetime? The judge had it out for him and wouldnt let him pay his dues. Lets get it right. He was going to take care of his part and they didnt give him a chance! Well, enough from me. Just know that Jason will be my friend always and if you dont know him, then just mind your business and get a life!

2045 days ago