Mary-Kate: Miami Yikes!

12/4/2008 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With a tropical Zorro hat, beachy blue velvet Stevie Nicks blazer, spring shade of black useless scarf, raggedy bell bottoms and Summer of Love platform wedges, Mary-Kate Olsen endured a bitter cold 75 degree winter day in Miami Beach on Wednesday.

No word if she went for a swim in a lambswool bikini or thermal one-piece.

jwoolman

She could be having thermal regulation problems due to lack of enough body fat (I think both of them have had eating disorders since at least their mid-teens, they were fine before then). But some people (me included) do have internal thermostats that never work quite right, so we chill easily no matter what.

Or maybe she's just in transit between one air-conditioned place to another one. Or expecting a windstorm... (in the latter case, I advise attaching sandbags to a belt!)

BOEING 787

Mary-Kate is the next Howard Hughes, Mary-Kate is the next Howard Hughes, Mary-Kate is the
next Howard Hughes, Mary-Kate is the next Howard Hughes, Mary-Kate is the next Howard Hughes.
.............. Wave of the future...

BabbaJay

Goldang, y'all, I think she's become one of them Bob Dylans for the next Bob Dylan biography sequel. It'll prpbably be out Christmas Day. That stuff causes more confusion than a police siren at a trailer park.

PM

Sorry Joan Small, I'm a hockey player and a little slow on the pick up of useless hurtful sarcasm... But I am reading TMZ where anything not mainstream is taboo and tacky, So I guess I should have a conception of where these comments are coming from. It's funny, I remember a time when the word "Trendy" had negative connotations... But I digress.
You may now say "Duh" and roll your eyes... But you did that already didn't you.

Solaera

Well, MK certainly has beefed up recently and I've heard chatter that she is knocked up.

Zebedee Doodah

That's Mary-Kate Olsen?? I thought it was "Mary Poppins!" I haven't seen an outfit like that since Julie Andrews wore it.

curious

why are they still drawing attention? what do they do again

bobbyozone

she has a beautiful face. but she looks pissed

and i like the coat too,

but that hat looks like it was rescued from a hungry goat

but i guess that's part of the disguise

i'd like to know how often those two get around without any photogs noticing them...

probably more than the paps would like to admit...

Ticked Off Taxpayer

Oh please, not another live action Scooby Doo movie!! Looks like she walked straight off the set!! Probably heading for the Mystery Machine.

lowell

she lookz like she belongs 2 da 60's, man !!!!

peace !!!!!!

HOLY ISH

HAHAHA, SHE THINKS SHE IS SO CLEVER. SHE IS SSSOOO PREGGO. OMG, THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT

mamamiasweetpeaches

Oh snap. you mean I MISSED the Jimi Hendrix Garage Sale????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3