Robert Pattinson's Internal Hair War

12/4/2008 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the age-old battle of man vs. hair product, man always loses.

Robert Pattinson's douchey, '80s new wave, over-gelled bird's nest weave proves there is actually something more ridiculous than his awkward close-ups, pauses and lines in "Twilight."

stephyboo

1. i find him hot and im not 12.
2. his hair is not douchey.
3. he wasnt awkward- that was his character duhh.
4. you are just jealous.

KennedySweetAngel

he only keeps his hair crazy because the studio told him he cant cut it and what not. when he does other movies im sure his hair will look alot better.

VicSin

Wow...is someone jealous? Certainly sounds that way. I think whoever wrote this should reevaluate their self worth and realize its okay that Rob is most likely better looking and more talented than you even on his wost hobo looking day. Sorry thats just my opinion.

roquette

wtf, douchey?

you're just jealous

Sara Watson

Dude i am so not 12.. and hes flippin beautiful.. He did a really good job portraying Edward.. MMm I Lovee himM!!!!

Tanya

he's so hot and i'm not 12!!
that is sum sexy hair

Britt

You either love him or you hate him. You can't be negative towards a celebrity just because of their hair. Also, his role in Twilight was good. He played it true to the character. He is very good looking....his hair is just a bit odd in this picture. For real though, does anyone have a good hair day every single day of their life? You should see mine right now.

WACKIEDUCKIE

OMG! I'm not 12, I've read the books, I've seen Twilight (multiple times) among his other films, seen his filmed interviews and read print articles of his, I've been a fan of his for a few years, all of that being said... the boy doesn't use hair products let alone wash his hair as he's said several times... even with his ill hygiene practices I still think he is a sexy beast who just needs a good washing... Leave his hair alone he's been told by the studio he isn't to cut his hair. He's hotter then Hades in my book

Miranda

There is nothing wrong with his hair. Jus b/c he aint clean cut doesnt mean hes not hot.

Kim

I'm 40 and took my daughter to the movie. Since then, I've read all the books and I think he is just too hot!!! But the character Edward is even hotter....except for the vampire thing, he's the perfect guy! Kind, thoughtful, generous, respectful - hopefully young girls will see Edward's character traits and realize that's the kind of guy they deserve, not someone who treats them like a sex object to be conquered.

sbk_kb

Rob always looks hot even with his hair blowing in his face!

laughing

I am 32 and I think he is hot. The studio has forbid him from cutting his hair but I heard recently that he rebelled and had it all cut off. Either this is an old pitcture or that rumor is false. In his interviews though he seems to be sick of it and laments the fact that he can't cut it.

I don't think fame has gone to his head either. He seems a bit overwhelmed actually. And he did a great job as Edward. I think you have to read the books to really get his performance.

unknown .

i think that pic is so cute ! And hes not nasty !
i think theres just something about him ,
and i love him , no matter what .

yanskie

I think he is hot.. and no I'm not 12, I'm 18 and in college (3rd yr.) getting good grades and on the dean's top list.. so there...

He did a pretty decent job with Edward in twilight, it maybe missing a little bit of the humor that Ed had, but I think it was because of the script..

loreeza

hey! dont be mean to his hair! its what makes him soooooooo sexy. and i am not 12 either. he did a awsome job as edward cullen... to me it was almost already him as edward cullen when i was reading the book... know what i mean? but he is HOT HOT HOT!!! i just wish i knew his email add... oh and he is the hottest guy in hollywood ATM waaay hotter than zac efron. I LOVE YOU ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!! truely!