Ruffalo Shooting Persons of Interest

12/4/2008 10:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Beverly Hills Police Department has released photos of two persons of interest in the attempted murder investigation of Mark Ruffalo's brother, Scott.

The BHPD tell TMZ they are looking for Brian Scofield and Shaha Mishaal Adham for questioning. It's unclear what their connection to Scott is at this point.

Anyone with info on these two can call the BHPD at 310-285-2109.

a.j.b.

MOLE MOLE MOLE..................LOOK AT THAT MOLE CAREFULLY?

buck futtah

Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam.

Barfalufugus

The dude seriously needs to get his ears pinned back. He looks like he's part Vulcan.

Re: RickJ

Funniest sh*@ I have heard all night!!!!

xoxo

Mark Muise

I guess most people don't realize no matter where we live work is work and we get paid too do it, some of us more then others!
We are people and too have a man get shot no matter where it happens is NOT a laughing matter.
I suppose most of the smart comments in this blog must come from people who are either NUTS or just George Bush groupies!
Noone is Beverly Hills thinks this is a funny thing!
Grow up and move on with your lives ..........

NY Frosty

Ewwww! I think I just saw her in Wal Mart last week!!!

NY Frosty

Ewwww! I think I just saw her in Wal Mart last week!!!

Chykshyt

IS that the chick from high school musical who had her nose replaced??? What now she added a mole and dyed her hair black so the police wont catch her?????????????

fo real

HOLY MOLY

DaveO

Those ears on that dude will make great hand holders for his new friends in jail. The girl will be staring in her own version of Chained Heat 5,6,7,8, Oh to be young and in Hollywood.

~Garp & Triforce Luvva~

If you look carefully... she has TWO moles on her lip!

Barfalufugus

One word .... FUGLY!

Ramond

" Oh man ....I will lick that mole til the hairs start growing on it "

Anonymous

Does anyone else think she actually has two giant moles?! There's the obvious one, but it looks like she's got another big one right at the very corner of her mouth. I'm not usually one to make fun of people with birth marks, but come on, there are people who can remove at least one of them for her! Plus, her caked-on, clumped-up eye makeup makes it look like she's got another one on her eyeball! I don't even know what to say about Mr. Spock on the left, except that a good friend would inform you that your moles are nasty and help you find a doctor to remove them.

Ami

Mole...yes... but the NOSE!! I mean who cares about the MOLE??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments