My Name Is What? Who?

12/5/2008 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After fading off into obscurity for the last few years, the rapper formerly known as Eminem resurfaced working on something in Santa Monica on Thursday.

Even though he used to be a big star and reportedly ballooned to 212 lbs, Marshall Mathers looked pretty much the same as he did when he was relevant.

al loanese

I didnt know he was relevent at any time.........fat azz lil penis idiot!

Julie

Hey, I was just listening to a CD of his today. I listened to Lose Yourself, Shake That, The Real Slim Shady...he's not irrellevent (how the hell do you spell that word?? Brain Fart), I think he's awesome. And I think he looks very nice in this picture you have posted. His music is great, very entertaining, so talented, and we'll be listening to his music for a LOOOOOONG time, I'm sure.

Barfalufugus

5. Man i hope he exceeds in the new album, you all that don't like him are Jackasse's!!!!!!

Posted at 1:33PM on Dec 5th 2008 by William
=======================================

Don't you mean that you hope that he SUCCEEDS with the new album? Dang, finish the 5th grade, already!

my 3 cents

He is just trying out to be a construction worker, geeessssss everyone wants to become a construction worker.

Right On

Hahahahaha, yeah, he's real "hot." Blind hefers unite! hahahahaha. He'd be bagging groceries if he didn't now how to make words rhyme. What a talent!

anyoneUSA

he took time off for some REAL priorities.....his daughter!!!!!!!!!!! yea, i can certainly see how you can blame him for THAT, especially since he has custody of her!

c'mon now

He is so freakin hott!

Dish

Is that Kenny Chesney?

Tangie

Gee, Grammar Police, I bet you are a joy to know.....isn't there a more appropriate forum for your nonsense? Like AnalHuns.com?

Love Em and his music, but he is NOT good looking!

viola

EMINEM IS THE BEST RAPPER.WE ALL LOVE HIM SO MUCH WELCOME BACK EMINEN, YOUR NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK.AND YOUR STILL CUTE AS CAN BE. LOVE YOU ALWAYS JUSTICE.

Spoiledbrat

WHAT, NOT RELEVANT? He is behind one of the most popular rappers out right now. Are you freaking kidding me? Come on TMZ do your homework. You report on old people who took a break from the limelight all the time and don't say anything negaitve. But it was negative promotion that help his success soar to the top. So I guess it is a gift and a curse for you to do reports like this.
As for the idiot who said he is way to old HAHAHAHA, the top rappers in the game are over 30 thank you.

Lonisha

his best friend of all those years died and he was going through alot...he's a normal human being he had to go away and cope...you know...musicians a real people too....

anyoneUSA

hes NOT a "has been" he has sole custody of his daughter and She is his priority. IMO hes very much like the rest of us. we all have to make decisions in life and he made the best one.....i for one will miss his music, but have MUCH more respect for him, knowing why he made that decision.

Muzzy

I'm assuming that's a package of toilet paper on the table.. Exactly what I'll need if this guy makes a comeback.

Joanne

What? TMZ you are so F***ING clueless. Eminem is not only relavant, he is one of the most talented and outstanding rappers of all time! So what if he took some time off to heal and perhaps grieve the loss of his friend Proof! He is a talent not to be reckoned with, I am positive that once his album drops, he will be back on top where he rightfully belongs. Stop hating or perhaps stop being jealous!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments