Richard Marx

'Memba Him?!

12/5/2008 2:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the late '80s, Richard Marx -- and his ridiculous hair -- became famous for hits like "Hold on to the Nights," "Satisfied" and "Right Here Waiting." Guess what he looks like now!

Richard Marx

Renee

Richard's hairstyle was common back in the late 80's and he wore it well. He looks even better at age 45 than most men do and has two new CD's out. Emotional Remains and Sundow. Both are brilliant works from this ever amazing artist!

2007 days ago

Jennifa O Jenny

Ridiculous hair? Ummm that was a common hairstyle back then. It's not ridiculous it's just 80s hair.

2087 days ago

Dale

Richard Marx, nice Chicago boy, also wrote many songs back in the 80's til even today he writes many songs that we hear on the radio for tother artists that many are not aware that he wrote.

2087 days ago

SLC

Loved his music. Still listen to it every now and then.

2087 days ago

QUINCYGIRL

JUST 80'S HAIR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAD. LOOKS BETTER NOW

2086 days ago

my 3 cents

I would do him now and tell people I did, but in the '80's not so much

2086 days ago

Midbikecrisis

Actually, I worked the "Rush In-Rush Out" promotion to kick off his Rush Street album in 1992 with his manager Allan Kovac.. We flew a chartered MGM Grand 707 from LA to BWI, where he did 5 shows in one day in Baltimore, NY, Cleveland, Chicago, and back to LA. Richard was a very hard worker and was very gracious. It was one of the most memorable events in my media career

2086 days ago

Reine

Thanks m. I loved his music & do have two of his cds so I will be checking out his website.

2086 days ago

Julie

I didn't know he was married to Cynthia Rhodes the actress that played in the movie Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze. That is really cool. Learn something new everyday! Anyway, Richard Marx still looks good after all these years. You're a lucky woman Cynthia!

2086 days ago

Dianza

he looks like he could be john mayer's brother

2084 days ago