Full House

-- All Bills

12/6/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_jody_sweetin2-1Remember the episode of Full House when Jodie Sweetin's character finally got married, moved into a home of her own, had a kid, then had to run back home to her dad because everything fell apart? Wait ... that just happened.

Jodie, now 26, has filed for divorce from her out-of-work husband following a near foreclosure and the inability to pay for basic utilities such as water, according to People.

"I was the stay-at-home dad, my job was taking care of Zoie," claims Sweetin's husband who is now fighting for sole custody of their daughter.

A hearing is set for Feb. 9. In the meantime, someone might want to send John Stamos over to the Sweetin home with a guitar ... a little zen might help.

mamamiasweetpeaches

TERRRRRRIBLE Picture. Say what you will about her, she's very cute. Last I heard she was the PANTS OFF DANCE OFF, no?

Tangie

I have to wonder about the intelligence of some of you people. One person clarifies she is 26 and then 6 more people post the same thing. Not exactly brain surgeons, here.

Barfalufugus

Thank you, me! I was thinking the same thing.

atzdl

In my opinion she was the star of the show. It's a pity what her life has come to.

KG

Barfalufugus

23. I just met her Wednesday night when she came to my school to talk and she seemed really sweet and like she had her life together now. Someone asked her about the divorce and she was really hesitant to talk about it and just said she was doing it for her daughter.

Posted at 5:31PM on Dec 6th 2008 by KG
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OH, COME ON!!! You are so full of it. If you met her at your school last night, then I'm a magical pixie that has the ability to turn toads into Boston Cream pie.

How old are you? 10? 11? 12? If you are going to make up a story, try at least to make it believable. Jeez!

frogs and gravel

I was at the lake earlier and I noticed all the toads had turned into Boston Cream Pies. So Weird!

Jess 1

I think it's time for Dancing with the Stars!

kellyslater

i AM the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannypaquiao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josh

WOW, who didn't see this coming, she was filming something at my friends bar in north carolina and while her poor husband was taking care of the baby and left for some reason, the second he left she was trying to buy drugs from a someone that was there. She is a really bad person and I hope she does not get custody.

Geez Louise

This story is amusing to me, she is f##$@ nasty! I've seen her out around town a few times heavily intoxicated, I thought this is a new mom????? I have to say she is gross, I have even seen her husband and her at events I think he is getting rid of the monkey on his back by throwing her to the wolves. If he wants a date mami will show him a time of his life, papi if I see you out I'm going to use you like she used meth, long, hard and forever! hee hee Well, maybe not forever like her and the meth but we will have fun!

Geez Louise

LOL nice picture TMZ that must be her good side!

whoahellwhole

I don't know the girl and I'm not going to judge her for what she's going through.
Must luck to her.

Zebedee Doodah

This girl has a HUGE set of knockers. She could clear up all of her debt and then some by posing for Playboy. Show 'em, Jodie!

josh

Look at her pupils she is obviously loaded in this picture!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments