Full House

-- All Bills

12/6/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1206_jody_sweetin2-1Remember the episode of Full House when Jodie Sweetin's character finally got married, moved into a home of her own, had a kid, then had to run back home to her dad because everything fell apart? Wait ... that just happened.

Jodie, now 26, has filed for divorce from her out-of-work husband following a near foreclosure and the inability to pay for basic utilities such as water, according to People.

"I was the stay-at-home dad, my job was taking care of Zoie," claims Sweetin's husband who is now fighting for sole custody of their daughter.

A hearing is set for Feb. 9. In the meantime, someone might want to send John Stamos over to the Sweetin home with a guitar ... a little zen might help.

?

Can someone please tell me how leaving a husband, that is a good guy, is good for the baby? Seems to me like he has been working a lot trying to keep her off drugs and the booze! Not to mention, weren't they working on a reality show, isn't that work? Raising two children can be very hard work. I have always liked watching Jodie on Full House, she was one of my fav's but I cannot wrap my head around her reasoning for this. Is leaving a marriage based on non work a good reason? I hope she finds her way and fast before she makes a huge mistake for her child that has no voice!

frogs and gravel

Jodie, your fans are entitled to see your breasts. As a matter of fact, you should go on a
tour exposing your breasts. It would be similar to a book signing except that people would
show up to stare at your breasts. It would be a festive event with balloons, pop and
local bands playing.

Barfalufugus

#35 pollution lover and endorser. That was a good one.

Geez Louise

This chick is a slut she's been run through by a few people I know, all I have to say is disease infested! Her ex better get checked this is no joke. She's already talking to another friend of mine again, she's nasty and we all talk about it I feel bad for her kid. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife!

FoXy RoXy

Hang in there Jodie! You have had your share of troubles, but you can fight this! Your fans have your back, girl! Be the best mom that you can be for your little daughter...she needs you! Keep your head up! Love ya Jodie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3