Shania

Rebounds,

Scores!

12/6/2008 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shania Twain was lookin' damn good yesterday in NYC -- but we're more concerned with the dude who inconspicuously kept three steps behind her at all times.
Shania Twain: Click to watch
Her hubby of 14 years may have actually done her a favor by allegedly cheating on her with her good friend/employee -- this new guy is much hotter.

Joe

Well, Misplaced Texan, Shania definitely didn't have those beliefs before she married Mutt, and I don't think she'll have those beliefs with Mutt out of the picture. It was Mutt who introduced those beliefs to Shania, after all, and not the other way around.

Lina

He looks like Bryan Adams with a wig on :-D

AJ

This is very strange. I think she is strange. Something is just not right with her.

Lynn

You go Shania. I love her school girl way of getting back at the Ho who slept with her husband (ex) now. Nothing will make a girl feel better than that. I hope her new boy toy calls up his ex wife and tells her how great Shania is compared to her.

I think Shania may have questioned her beauty since she got those big ole fake breasts, she didn't need him. She just needed to take her mutt to the pound! I have always liked her voice, but no so much her song choices. I think she could have a much better career without him. I am so happy for her. She had no business being married to Mutt in the first place. She was so hot and on top of the world she could have had her choice of men, and still can.

kellyslater

i AM the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mannypaquiao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS shania...i want to be your filipino STUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noyankhere

. Damn. Someone get this guy a modeling contract. You go girl!!

Posted at 12:44PM on Dec 6th 2008 by Shnoooz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE DAYUM!!!LOL!!

WhoCares

This guy IS the ex of Marie-Anne. He IS a nice guy (I know him since more than 30 years)... And if he does sport, he can't be considered as a "triathlete"... Good luck to both of them :)

anonymous

I love Shania! She is my favorite singer and I love her music. This guy with her he look cute.

css

Ok, she is not only beautiful but very sweet. How many celebrities are caught at the airport by the papparazzi and are pissed and don't even want to smile for a picture?????????????? This girl is going through a divorce and she just got off a long Swiss flight and she's lovely! Nice job Shania! Keep smiling!

Joe

The latest reports say that Shania and Frederic went out on a date Friday night in New York City, and the two vacationed in Florida together recently.

cali

I LOVE SHANIA BUT WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH THIS DOG. SHE COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER. HOW BOUT KENNY CHESNEY !!!!!!!!

darknight

At 43, Shania is still one of the hottest woman on earth. She's still got the body (and the titis) to die for.

2078 days ago