Fred Goldman Wants to Drain Juice from Dealer

12/7/2008 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fred Goldman isn't finished with O.J. yet -- well, O.J.'s stuff, to be exact.

Goldman's lawyers are filing an action against Mike Gilbert -- the memorabilia dealer who claims O.J. confessed to killing Ron and Nicole -- asking a judge to force Mike to give Fred everything he has that's Juice-related.

A letter to Gilbert's lawyers says the dealer promised to give Goldman the property during an appearance on the "Dr. Phil Show", but he never did.

Goldman is also filling a temporary restraining order against Gilbert -- a hearing is set for Dec. 12.

bertha

I have to agree..What's up with these 2 family members...The old man is as bad as OJ.....All that anger,Who is paying for all the legal fee's Goldman is racking up.......I don't know what happened to Mrs. Goldman I'm sure she isn't in the picture because this guy is and has always been an A....Hole..Get ajob ......pops

Sandy

Thank Thank THANK YOU # 11. YOU ARE DEAD ON!!!!

11. I admire and back Fred Goldman 300%. Let's not forget his son was brutally murdered and the Goldman family never received justice, only empty promises. I could only hope that more parents would be so pro-active with so unfortunate slams in life.. how many of us would NOT go to the ends of the earth for our children? It isn't money, it is justice... Anyone with half a brain knows that the first trIal WREAKED of DNA Discovery but apparently the jury was too mesmerized and taken with a loser "celebrity" killer and could not get past the glamour of the trial. Mr. Goldman and Kim are the only voices that Ron continues to have, don't begrudge him his fatherly/sisterly love they have for their family member. I truly don' t think they care about money at this point... OJ laughed at them and slandered them for years... It truly is their turn to get their own peace. I would do the same for my children and my husband. To the Goldmans, I have your back and so do many many others.

Posted at 10:31AM on Dec 7th 2008 by ilovetheshowmadmen

MY COMMENTS: That poor kid, (Ron)- His father and sister do not want OJ to forget and if that were your father/mother/brother/sister/etc. slaughterd by OJ - you would do the same. Ron was butchered by Simpson. Simpson got away scott free so to speak. OJ has continued to live lavishly and hidden his money well. Anyone with any reason knows it is not about the money. OJ did laugh at them and continues to laugh at the fact that he never paid a dime of what the courts ordered him to do! I also back the Goldmans 300%

Joanne

I can't believe how many cold hearted people have responded to this story. I agree that the Goldman family is entitled to OJ's possessions of value. If OJ hadn't acted the way HE did towards his possessions, he would be here in the "free world", just like us. I have lost a brother, too, not to murder but to a car accident, not his fault. I know what it is like to be without a close family member for a number of years (since 1967). It's too bad the Goldman's and Brown's can't split the money OJ was receiving each month from his pension; I think it is $25,000 a month. I have your back, too, Fred and Kim. My heart goes out to you, too. No one "gets over it", the death of a close family member. Whoever writes that has obviously NEVER lost a loved one. And I do feel sorry for Sydney and Justin, too. They have lost their father. Why didn't OJ think of possible consequences because of his actions? And his older children, too. They all have lost their dad... Just my two cents.. As far as someone saying to Fred Goldman, "Get a job", I am sure he either has now or did have one. He is probably of retirement age. It is NOT about the money, in my opinion. It is the principle...

dave

As for the anti-OJ crowd. Take your damn sheets off. If you cared so much about murder victims, then go protest Robert Blake, Phil Spector, Ray Lewis, and of course George W. Demand that they be put to jail as well.

Gia

That "old man is as bad as O.J."? You mean the same O.J. who brutally ended the lives of 2 human beings, one of whom was the mother of his young children?

I take it if your child was brutally killed you'd "get over it" in a day or two? Not go after the money a court ordered your kid's killer to pay? You're a sorry excuse for a human. Your boy Simpson is going to the big house. Deal with it.

Fred Goldman I am so happy for you today!!!!!!!!!!!

Movie Ticket Buyer

This Goldman family is OBSESSED with O.J. I thought in our country when a person was tried and aquitted it was finished, however, the law seems to be finding ways to support the unhealthy obsession the Goldman's have with O.J. The MONEY? Yes, i think it's more about "getting rich" than finding and prosecuting the killer of their son, Ron. No way is Ron "resting in peace" with this crazy-azzed family running about. I fail to understand how the Goldman family can have a life , when everything for them centers around O.J.Simpson. Sad, Sick, Obsessed people......Is this a form of Harrassment? I'd say so, but then i haven't been accused of murder, tried by Judge and Jury, and aquitted. Aquittal being the key word here. Guilty or Not Guilty.....was decided according to our laws....so be it. Let Go Goldman's and Get A Life beyond O.J. Simpson!!!

sick of paris

I feel sorry for Goldman.......that he has let the murder of his son define his life and make him bitter and not better. As a victim of crime myself , I understand where he is coming from. But he seriously needs therapy and to move on with his life. The anger and bitterness will destroy him in the end.

Barfalufugus

6. I smell Greed... give me a break!

That ridiculous the judge stated the sentence had nothing to do with the previous case... complete B.S. These are the same criminal type people we have in office that got your Joke of a President Bush in office. I hate (yes HATE) each and every one of you that wants to run and have everything. This is what also makes me HATE being considered an AMERICAN. Sh!t like this is why our economy is being sentenced straight to hell. This is not intended against all WHITES but you know who you are. You will se to it that this country is destroyed!!!

Posted at 10:11AM on Dec 7th 2008 by American Indian

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If I didn't know any better, I would say that joyce 31 is back.

Wow, that is a lot of hate spewing out of you. You should really consider getting professional help to deal with the anger issues you appear to have. I am not kidding when I say that ... seek help.

Gia

Well "Pattyanne" (not your real name, it's most likely "Shaniqua") Simpson was found GUILTY by a civil jury and ordered to pay the Goldman family MILLIONS. guilty being "THE KEY WORD HERE". It was "DECIDED ACCORDING TO OUR LAWS" so Goldman has every right to pursue Simpson the killer for everything he has. Just as any partent would do.

Just kills ya that we finally got him, doesn't it? "Sad, sick, murdering O.J.".

tina

I agree with those who say anger and bitterness can consume you, but I also know enough to be reminded of the "WALK A MILE IN MY SHOES" before passing judgement. Perhaps if OJ had shown some remorse and kept his arrogant trap shut and not laughed about the fact that he was hiding things and money from the Goldman's the outcome would be a different story. The whole thing is a sorry mess, and I feel for anyone involved that has to carry this burden on a daily basis. I really have a hard time claiming that I would just let it go, and move on. I would like to be able to say that, but I don't know what I would do.
Walk a Mile in My Shoes----

dave

What does Goldman do with all of the money he rakes in? That would show this man's true character. He needs to get a job instead of being a leech. I'm not saying he should get over his son's tragedy. If he wants to go to his son's grave every day, then so be it. Instead, he's exploiting his son's death to fill his pockets. He needs to stop looking for handouts, especially when he doesn't need the money. It's not going to bring his son back. This man is not getting any sympathy from me anymore.

Sandy

All of you Goldman "Neigh Sayers" just don't get it:

Court Upholds Civil Verdict on Simpson
January 27, 2001 in print edition B-5 (Los Angeles Times)

A state appeals panel Friday denied O.J. Simpson’s attempt to reverse the $33.5-million wrongful-death judgment against him in the 1994 deaths of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.

The 2nd District Court of Appeal found unanimously that “the trial court did not err, and the compensatory and punitive damages are not excessive.”

Simpson, who was acquitted in 1995 in a Los Angeles criminal trial, was found liable for the deaths in a 1997 civil trial in Santa Monica.

Simpson was ordered to pay $8.5 million to Sharon Rufo and Fred Goldman, Ronald Goldman’s parents and heirs, for compensatory damages, $12.5 million in punitive damages to Ronald Goldman’s estate, and an additional $12.5 million to Nicole Brown Simpson’s estate for punitive damages.

PUNITIVE DAMAGES DEFINITION:
pl.n.
Damages awarded by a court against a defendant as a deterrent or punishment to redress an egregious wrong perpetrated by the defendant.

That monster OJ got awy wtih a henious crime of butchering Ron Goldman and you bet that family deserves some type of justice. OJ is an arrogant S.O.B. that most knew his arrogance would catch up with himself. OJ DID HIMSELF IN. He has no one to blame but himself!

Barfalufugus

2. GOldman is nothing more than a greedy blood sucking leach. Why is it Ron Goldman's mother who was in her son's life is not doing one thing since all this came out but Freddie boy who was never in his son's life seems to surface every little chance he can at some opportunity to get something for himself and his cu-nt daughter. Two gold digging greedy leaches. Why don't U do like MOST American and get a damn job U loser. I am sick of seeing and reading news about him. I wish he would just go away.

I am sadden that Nicole and Ron both lost their lives and pay they are both in peace with the rest of their families. My heart particularly goes out to the kids of the Simposon's. I pray they are able to live somewhat normal lives considering what they have experienced.

Posted at 10:04AM on Dec 7th 2008 by Calling out a thief

&

20. I felt bad for Fred Goldman back in 94 for what happened to his son. His son just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, needs to stop being a damn golddigger. He needs to stop exploiting his son's demise to fill his pockets. All he cares about is money money money. The last straw was when he wanted to get all the profits from the sale of OJ's book "If I did it." He should've had all the books be burned, but instead he wanted to rake in the money from the sales of the book. How sick is that? Now he wants to make money off of OJ's memorabilia. In other words, he wants people to idolize OJ enough to fill his pockets some more? Now wonder his last name is GOLDman. You can't make this stuff up.

Posted at 11:12AM on Dec 7th 2008 by dave

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Same poster.... same bu!!$#it.

Barfalufugus

Oh, and #26 is also the same person as #2.

Pathetic.

The Time Is Near

You people are morons..good for Fred. He wants OJ ruined for eternity just like his son is ruined forever. OJ still may get out in 9-10 years when he will only be 71 or so and Fred wants the dude on food stamps. OJ took away his son , for that he gets to deal with Fred handling his assets till he is dust. While OJ is in lockup , Fred Goldman is standing in his living room watching his big screen tv and taking a dump on his rug.