Fred Goldman Wants to Drain Juice from Dealer

12/7/2008 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fred Goldman isn't finished with O.J. yet -- well, O.J.'s stuff, to be exact.

Goldman's lawyers are filing an action against Mike Gilbert -- the memorabilia dealer who claims O.J. confessed to killing Ron and Nicole -- asking a judge to force Mike to give Fred everything he has that's Juice-related.

A letter to Gilbert's lawyers says the dealer promised to give Goldman the property during an appearance on the "Dr. Phil Show", but he never did.

Goldman is also filling a temporary restraining order against Gilbert -- a hearing is set for Dec. 12.

Barfalufugus

34. jeezus I am just as racist as you and the others here with our biased views about an issue that if you think about it has nothing to do with any of our personal lives. It's a meaningless blog/messageboard. I'm done with this topic and you.

Posted at 12:23PM on Dec 7th 2008 by FGoldmanthemoron
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Good, then the rest of us can be spared having to listen to your racist remarks. People are done with the likes of you.

Darlene

FRED TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE FOUGHT HARD AND LONG FOR YOUR SON, YOU CAME THIS FAR TAKE IT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE BROWN FAMILY GAVE UP, I WOULD THINK FOR THE KIDS SAKE. BET THEY ARE HAPPY THE "BIG ARROGANT" SOB IS PAYING FOR AT LEAST ONE MISDEED HE HAS DONE.

Justine

24. Well "Pattyanne" (not your real name, it's most likely "Shaniqua") Simpson was found GUILTY by a civil jury and ordered to pay the Goldman family MILLIONS. guilty being "THE KEY WORD HERE". It was "DECIDED ACCORDING TO OUR LAWS" so Goldman has every right to pursue Simpson the killer for everything he has. Just as any partent would do.

Posted at 11:20AM on Dec 7th 2008 by Gotcha!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I think Fred Goldman needs to get on with his life, he will never "get over it," and shouldn't get over his only son dying, but he needs to move on, his actions, in my opinion are harassment at this time. I think the damages awarded to him were excessive and there is no finding of "guilt" in a civil trial, "guilt" resides in crimnal court in which OJ was acquitted. There is liability for punitive damages in civil court. A Civil court that had all white jurors. I don't know if OJ killed those two that night or not, I wasn't there, I watched the trial and there was a benefit of the doubt in that trial

For those of you saying OJ's chidlren are now adults who need to wake up and smell the coffee and deserve nothing from their father's accomplishments or in the memory of their mother, your comments seem to actually be saying that his children should be judged by the actions that you have perceived to be his father's. You want his children to get over it who lost their mother, but think that Fred Goldman is go to go with his constant harassment and lust for money. Something is not kosher in your head.

Darlene

#20................................................... I DON'T NEED A WHITE SHEET OVER MY HEAD CAUSE I'N NOT SCARED ..................JUST LIKE YO BRO OJ... THEY TOO SHALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE SOONER OR LATER. LOOK HOW LONG IT TOOK OJ!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT, DING DONG THE AZZ HOLE IS GONE. HE WAS FOUND GUILTY IN A CIVIL COURT HEY GET OVER YOUR RACE AND STOP WHINEING...... HEY WANT SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH THAT WINE? I HOPE THE GOLDMAN FAMILY GETS EVERYTHING!!!!! THEY DESERVE IT ALL!
RIP RON & NICOLE

Deb

Calling out a thief

You're a class A moron. Get your facts right stupid.

Vick Fan

Fred Goldman is a pathetic man who is no better than OJ or any other murderer. He needs to take what money he has received and go away. Hey Fred, my son has an OJ rookie card............does he have to send it to you to? According to Fred and his sleazy lawyers thinking, anybody who has any OJ stuff needs to give it to Fred.

ANd ofr anybody who backs ole slimeball Fred, you need to understand that he put a price tag on his sons life. In my opinion, he is dishonoring Ron's memory with his quest for money.

KC

I think the Goldmans are being so persistent in going after O.J. Simpson because they never wanted him to get too comfortable --- meaning, Simpson always seemed to be flaunting how he has bought himself out of trouble and covered up evil actions, because he always considered himself above the law. I also think the Goldmans know that no matter what they do, it won't bring the victims back, but they're after any semblance of justice possible.

American1

Fred please go get some counseling, it's not too late to put an end to your life of bitterness and hate.

Vick Fan

And to everyone who blames the jury for acquitting OJ, why don't you blame the real people for that. The prosecuting attorneys. If Masha Clark and Christopher Darden had done their job, OJ would be rotting in a California jail right now. Those 2 clowns blew the case and were looking for their future payday. This is evident by the fact that they both quit the D.A.'s office and made money off of the trial.

Ole Freddie should be going after them too............. and why is his suffering so much more special than everybody else? There are a lot of people who have lost loved ones and their murderer was acquitted on a trial. Freddie and his skank daughter aren't any more special than any other surviving family.

American1

Seems like the majority of the people here supporting Fred are white trailer park trash types. Educated people white, black or otherwise would advocate counseling so that this man and his family can heal and get on with their lives.

Just call me trailer trash....

It's easy to feel that the Goldman's need to move on....but think about it....OJ brutally butchered his son....HIS SON who was only dropping off a pair of eye glasses to a friend on his way home from work

I say keep it up Fred and daughter....OJ is a piece of putrid garbage that the world is a better place without.

If OJ wasn't such piece of garbage he would have already paid off the Goldmans and been done with it....but NO the greedy piece of crap couldn't do the right thing.....and I think Fred Goldman is right....their actions pushed him to this, the tapes prove it

KARMA BABY....always comes back to ya

Just call me trailer trash....

bet OJ is blaming this on Nicole too!

Sandy

TO free Micheal VIck - you are in imbecile.

cowbulls

I'll be glad when OJ is away in jail and out of the news. I wish Vick was staying in for another long stretch also.

kassandra