XFC

Xtreme Florida Cougar

12/7/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Linda Hogan, seen here at a XFC fight with son Nick and 19-year-old boy toy Charley, was probably saying: "I bet you kids have a lot in common."

Linda Hogan
Yeah, except for one, big thing...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

KELC

The entire Hogan family just makes me sick. First you have Hulk who has a weird closeness with his daughter, his new girlfriend looks like his daughter which is sick. Linda is dating a child. Brooke is no better-she looks like a prositute and last but not least Nick out enjoying himself while his so called friend doesn't even have a life anymore thanks to him, Karma is going to get the entire family somday and I want to watch.

1961 days ago

Oval Beach

Somebody PLEASE give Charley some Pro-Active for christ sake. MF...Oh, that reminds me to call up Hungry Howie's to order up 2 Lg pepperoni pizzas for dinner tonight. LOL

1961 days ago

Metesula

Linda's boyfriend???? Look at his face.PIMPLES!..... She can do better than that.

1957 days ago

karina

LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE... WHO CARES WHO LINDA "DATES"? MEN GO OUT WITH YOUNGER WOMEN ALL THE TIME...SO WHAT? LET'S STOP WITH THE DOUBLE STANDARD.... WHAT DOES A YOUNG GIRL WANT WITH AN OLD(ER) MAN? IT'S THE MONEY, HONEY...THE GIFTS, THE DINNERS, THEATRE, MINKS, CARS, ETC. ETC... MONEY POWER FAME IS THE SEDUCTION... THIS IS JUST ANOTHER STORY IN HOLLYWIERD....

1952 days ago

Firefly

#4 Mandy,
I am not a Nick Fan but if you look closely you'll see that his right hand is holding the left arm that is giving the peace sign. So there is no way he can be holding a beer unless he has a third hand and is hiding it behind his back. I honestly don't think he would be that stupid out in public where the paps would be all over him.

Firefly

1951 days ago

Firefly

I take it back, I just looked at the picture again and this time I did see the beer bottle. What a D*ck head. His mother should be held responsible for her under age child drinking in public...Oh that's right, she's the one that brought the beer in her purse so that Charlie Boy and D*ck head could drink. She needs to go along with D*ck head back to jail. I guess she was afraid they wouldn't think she was cool if she didn't supply them with booze. Grow UP Mom your teen years are long gone. What's the problem? Can't find people your own age to hang with? Do the other mothers treat you like your beneath them? I wonder why! Try acting like a real mom, start dressing like a woman of 49 and not a teenager and stop using Hulks money to pay for that little sh*t that's milking you for all that he can get. Where does it say that a man has to pay for the wife's boy toy in a divorce? And what kind of a sleazy guy would actually go along with it knowing that Hulk is paying for it all. Yuck, I feel dirty just repeating what they do.

1951 days ago

KJM

grow up you children, I can not believe you are insulting the guy over a pimple or two. By the way it is a condition many can not help. It in no way reflects his character but it makes you major aholes for talking about it.

1940 days ago