Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

Barfalufugus

What is wrong with this woman? I would be so embarrassed to be dressed like that in public (I wouldn't even go to the beach in that get up). Where was this art gallery? Pluto? There is something wrong with a grown woman who is the mother that goes out in public looking like a broke down Barbarella. If the man with her is not embarrassed to be seen with her like that, then there is something really wrong with him as well. Then again, he is wearing one of those stupid trucker hats and those have been out for a long time, so I guess he is clueless as well.

The only way Pam's outfit could have been worse is if the was wearing her stupid Uggs that she continued to wear well after they went out of style.

lizzy

Cover that trash up. Show herself and others a little respect. This def. is not growing up gracefully!

whatthefrig

she is getting way to old to be wearing that type of clothing and her body is not looking very good either. Pamela, think of your boys once in awhile when you are choosing your clothing. I know for a fact that they are made fun of at school because of you and don't tell you everything! Stop being trash and start being a responsible mom.

why?

She makes Britney look like mom of the year, she should be at home baking cookies for her kids. Why would she wear something like that, she looks worse than a street hooker.

PAM ACT YOUR AGE, U HAD YOUR 15 MINUTES, NOW ENJOY YOUR MONEY AND GO AWAY.

Trooper Tom

She is way past her 15 minutes of fame,

Michelle

SHE HAS CELLULITE!!!! GOD, THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

KC

When Holly Madison was on Chelsea Lately, she said she envied Pam Anderson because she had NO cellulite. Hm. I guess Holly didn't get as good a look in person as we're all getting from this photograph. Unless the photograph has been retouched to show faux cellulite. I don't know, whatever, but Pam Anderson should really get a stylist and learn how to dress in a more classy way. Holding onto the old days when they're long past is really a sad thing to watch. She needs to accept that she's older and adjust her lifestyle as such.

ace1

tom brady banged her..years ago..but he still did it with pammie

my 3 cents

I think she needs to get laid.......................just sayin'

Chrystene

Um. I am not really a Pam fan....but I don't think that is her. It does nto really look like her. And who is the dude?

Chrystene

# 51..........MEAT BALLOONS? What the F? Shut up.

Chrystene

Also.....is that a "Cambells Soup" Pocketbook? I really don't think that is Pam Anderson. Not that she would not carry a "Cambells Soup" pocketbook...but...it just does not look right....that picture.

my 3 cents

Her boobies look weird in that shirt. The shirt looks like one of my old pillowcases.

me

she is older now why does she think she has to dress like this. i seen her on tv romping around naked, but it only made her look ridiculous. shes not a baby she needs to get classy and wear some clothes, really. look at her elbows in the second picture. she needs to stop trying to be naked and start dressing beautiful and classy. the long extension hair isnt working, she needs something more cute for her.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Bleech. That is the backside of a female that doesn't exercise it. Once a skank, always a skank.