Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

maggot

SKANKY WHORE.....BUT I'D STILL HIT AND HIT HARD!!

Flake

She has a lot of miles on her but I'd still bang her.

YankeesRule

Famous people can get away with murder (No pun intended... OJ)!

Seriously though, from head to toe:
-Wool hat
-Over-sized hideous t-shirt
-Underoos
-Pink pumps with a black bow

lisa

The best she EVER looked, is when she was discovered on some stadium screen. Naturally thin, she knew she needed some bigger "BAIT", Ah yeah,...that means BOOBS. She went for the "Trollop Look". It was downhill from there. Anything for another dollar....From her short lived t.v. show, seems her own Momma might be her Madam. "If it hadn't been for Pam, we would never been able to travel"......*puking* I guess it is okay if your daughter is a wh*re, if she pays for your plane trips down from Canada.
She is looking harder than a rock now. It is definately time to stop thinking your still 20. Nix the heavy makeup,, Deflate the "Bait", and get off your back, and start walking......it is the best thing for toning the legs......

Joanne

How can she go out in public like that?? She has two sons... I wonder if they get teased in school.. I hope not... She needs to act her age; she isn't 20 years old anymore...

Roger Moore

Beat up from the feet up.....

Cynic

She should either put something on or took something off. Yuck.

Mariah

I don't knock her for having cellulite. Exhibit A: Mischa Barton. She's 20 or so and has loads of it. Sometimes you just can't help it. But for the love of all that is holy, learn to dress! THAT is what she wore to an art gallery? Jeez, maybe to the beach or to clean your house. Blech!

George William Gockel

Thanks very very much for posting the pictures of Pamela Anderson pantless. And one day Pamela Anderson and I will meet each other.

PolarBear

Pamela doesn't have a problem, why does anyone have a problem? Parking? Call for a valet?

why?

She is getting to look more freakish by the minute, Hey Pam ,can you even see yourself ? A little less make up and sleeze and you may still be a reasonably attractive women for your age ,otherwise you are teetering on the verge of skank hag has been!

Payback4u

Whose turn is it to go in it next ?...

Pistol

She looks hideous.

Barfalufugus

I checked it out. Dayum.... Pam looks like she has cellulite on her shoulder and that @ss shot of her is even worse that than the one posted here. Her rear has spread out faster than the bird flu. I also liked the story about how she doesn't want any close ups on the "Girl on the Loose" mini-series she did. It's more like "The Girl is Loose". I have read on two sites that the guy is supposed to be Fred Durst... if it is him, he looks like cr@p. I say it's time to flush these two turds.

Babs