Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

Barfalufugus

Oh, and before I forget... Pam REALLY looks like hell in the story about her hosting that party. I can really see why she does not want close-ups. Her face looks so rough in those photos that even I had to turn away (and I normally love a train wreck). You can tell she is trying to hold on to whatever iota of youth is still in her, but is failing miserably. I think the dressing in the underwear and tacky clothes are a last ditch effort for attention. I guess since her face looks like garbage she has decided to show off what is left of her body in a "Look at me!!" last ditch effort.

gurlsnguns

yes, even skinny girls have cellulite & saggy butts, see it all the time! that's because they don't eat to stay thin insteading of exercising to firm up. not a good look.

rminva

Pathetic....

Heather

She is very low class...just another white trash from the trailer near the railroad tracks. Why do photographers film her?? No talent, no integrity, no intelligence and built with spare parts! Feel sorry for her two young sons who see their mother as a poor role model for how women look...pathetic!

lisa

It actually looks like they just had a "roll in the hay", only in this case it looks like "a quickie in the alley"

helen

i'm glad to see you people writing all this crap. i am older and i think this looks like crap. i am told all the time that since i am thinner than most i don't have to cover up like i do. well obviously thats not true, good thing i don't listen to that crap. i even think they say crap to me like that so they can make fun of me if i were stupid enought to do this. maybe they have been talking to pam too:( a little mystery at my age goes a long way

Anita

She went to Art Basel looking like that???
WTF????
Normally I don't 'like anyone being crticacl of other women but some nce slaks or even tights woulld have been wiser with high heels.

Concerned

Everytime I see Pam Anderson lately I am reminded of the movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane".

ME

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HER THAT WE NO LONGER WANT TO SEE HER LEGS. SHE'S OLD AND FLABBY. WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO NOW THAT HER BODY HAS GONE TO HELL. SHE'S RIDICULOUSLY FULL OF HERSELF.

chitown lady

Who this this bimbo think she is kidding? She isn't 25 anymore...She is older and quite outa shape......Her kids are older now..Does she have any common sense to stop dressing like a SLUT.......think of your kids.......Does she really think she looks all that good? Someone best buy her a mirror.....and buy her some glasses.....Hideous......

hell with them all

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOOT HER SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SEE THIS CRAP ON TMZ. TMZ YOU PEOPLE REALLY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT REPORTING THE NEWS.

ME

WHEN YOU'RE AN OLD, FLABBY SLUT YOU'LL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION. WHAT A SKANK.

Just me

For me this isnt about cellulite! If this is really Pam Anderson then I say this woman is mentally ill. I dont want to be mean and be rude about her looks but I never thought she was HOT. She had a nice body and still does for her age. But she has really lived a hardcore lifestyle. All the booze, drugs, sex, latenight parties, I could go on. She has the opportunity to be classy but she wont do it. I wonder what her children really think of her. How embarrasing for her and her kids. Again I really think she has mental problems-and I really mean it in the most sincere way. She needs help.

anthonysdreamgirl**

very strange. pam's ass is usually perfect! even when she stripped on ellen a couple of weeks ago she had an ass like a 10 year old boy. i think it was just the lighting or something. Lol, this is just not a good ass shot of pam.

Dixie

52. Um. I am not really a Pam fan....but I don't think that is her. It does nto really look like her. And who is the dude?

Posted at 9:07PM on Dec 7th 2008 by Chrystene

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I was reading about this on another site and it said that is Fred Durst that is with her.