Pamela: Which Way to the Bun Show?

12/7/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson was caught soaking up some culture this weekend by visiting an art gallery -- we're guessing she's into post slutty modernistic.

Cinner

Maybe she was completely drunk when she got dressed.

KNOWITALL

NASTY, OLD LADY ASS IS ALL THAT IS.

joho777

I amazed that there is still interest in this 43-year-old raddled slut,and her fake everything!

Billy Boy

awe come on, guys posting, don't be hypocritical, if Pam showed the slightest interest, you would tap that ass in a heartbeat, she would give you a life lesson you will never forget!

MinnesotaNice

Good lord...she looks like HELL. I think it's time to cash in your status as 'baywatch babe' Pamela---you need to identify yourself in a more healthy and realistic way. You're 40 now and get on with life. This is really sad...very very sad. It's pretty clear she's not stable (look at her past history with men--yikes!) Can you try focusing on just being a good person and raising your kids in a less shameful way?? Please?

Dee

is she that broke that she cannot a pair of pants, come one now so damn trashy. a mother of two does not go out in her underwear. time for her to grow up no one wants to see that. Pam you ain't 20 no more. Be a mother and role model to your two boys. NASTY ...................... Should we start a donation for her to get a pair of paint. BROKE A@@ BIT@@

Chrystene

PS) Word on the street is that she is with FRED DURST. And the plot thickens.....lol I do have to say though. She is in pretty decent shape. But I think she does this kind of thing with intent. I mean. Show up to a fancy Gallery event in underoos and with the Bizkit? Holy F. IT'S BRILLIANT! trying to keep herself in the papers and such I suppose.

HA HA

There is no way that is Pam . I don't believe it !!! NO WAY !!!

Yawn

It's definitely Pam. This has been reported all over the news and the internet.
Lots of people are making jokes about her going out without her pants on.
There are lots more pictures of her at this event, too, some with Paris Hilton.
She got the attention she wanted, I guess.
However, she looks downright scary.

DRB

She makes Paris Hilton look like a nun!

I wonder what she stuck in her boobs this week...snow globes????

I wish she'd drop off the face of the earth!!

DRB

@ tvdandy

I wouldn't hit that with your d!@k!!

Kevin

Hmmm, is that supposed to make us forget her cheddar cheese legs with herpes and hep C infection crotch??? Or maybe we're supposed to forget she wears eyeliner like Phillis Diller?
She was probably trolling for another 5 minute husband to infect. What hep C or Cocaine addict support group did she get that boyfriend?

Rocky

Pam grow up and quit giong out with the young idiots, come see me when you want a real man

Haley

This is just sad. Who in their right mind would wear somthing like that??? Honestly.

Karen

She's a beast. She used to be a cute girl...she became a cyborg with all her plastic surgery...so now she looks much older than she is. Just awful.