HOLD EVERYTHING: Pattinson Hotter Than Efron

12/8/2008 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One vampire movie and suddenly Zac Efron is a teenage has-been .... at least according to one Emma Roberts.
Emma Roberts: Click to view!

Ana

robert is sexier, he has a british accent, some georgious hair, or at least he used to :(, who likes efron anymore he kinda does look gay

1974 days ago

ladii disaster

ROBERT PATTINSON IS SO HOT...HES HOTTER THAN ANY1 IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! I HAVE HIS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!

1972 days ago

Elektra

Rob is so much hotter than Efron and his face full of makeup.

FIRST!!!

ShandyBandy

Umm...duh!

You don't have to stop the presses bb, everyone already knows that Pattinson is sexy

Its really not too difficult to be hotter then Zefron - he has as much sex appeal as my big toe

Emma Roberts is one smart cookie! Bless her little heart

Knock It Off

Secure the locks on the Closet.

Carolyn A-B

Who'd I rather...babysit??

C'mon, TMZ. Show me a man with hair on his chest, maybe a touch of grey, and some experience in life. Even if I went cougar, I doubt we'd find enough common ground to sustain a meaningful conversation. ("Who does your hair? So, how was high school? ")

hello

I am worried for todays youth that think EITHER of them looks good! They both look like tall 12 year old girls.

Lindsay

Seriously?? That Twilight dude is disgusting. Every time I see him in magazines I think, no wonder they casted him to play a vampire...he naturally looks like one. And he doesn't look the way he does in the movie either. The magazines are more natural.

At the same time...Zac is yucky too.

I'll pass on both.

Tink

Zac is cute, way too metrosexual though - you just know that he can't pass up a mirro. Rob has just got that whole shy, down to earth tortured guy thing going on - he could just care less about it all. So very, very yummy. . . .

Marja

Zac has nothing on Rob. Rob is in a league of his own!!!!!!!!!!

Barfalufugus

Going on annoyance factor alone, Zac is the loser. I find him way more annoying than Patterson.

essa

well of course robert pattinson is hotter than zac efron. i mean hello, you'd be stupid not to think that. plus i hate emma roberts, first she wants my man shia labeouf, now she thinks robert pattinson is hot. she needs to die.

ACLU member

Zac looks VERY GAY!

ren087

rob is way hotter than zac, but jackson rathbone (jasper from Twilight) is hotter than them All!

Mercedes

Ummmm......people, there is no reason to be mean. I think that Robert is hotter, but that's just me. I think Emma Roberts is a talented actress and I admire all three of them for thier acting talents. I know I can't act!! so, spread love ya'll, not hate!!
Cheers!