Without a Tracy

12/8/2008 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy Austin resurfaced at a tennis event in NYC recently, looking lovely.
Tracy Austin
By the time she was 21, Tracy's tennis basically was over.

The 45-year-old is the sister-in-law of fitness guru Denise Austin.

COMMENTS

jesus

holy smoke what a freakin nose!!

gayle

Not only is she sooooooo annoying to listen to as a commentator -- but she's even more annoying to look at. Hang it up, honey!!!

Mrs. Pine

WOW - both her hairline and gums are receding rapidly.

You youngsters take notice: Sun = Wrinkles.

i love the 80

WELL TENNIS PAID FOR THAT NOSE JOB!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Jesus, Mary and Joesph!

what a mess! why don't women who reach a certain age seek out a good surgeon? especially someone at Tracey's income level. If I were her mother I would slap her across the face for heading out of the house looking like that.

Cabo

This is just a photograph of a person. She's not doing anything but smiling for a camera. Why does such a simple act bring out the haters? Please -- to all of the people who post the ugly remarks and the criticism, do us a favor. Please, post a URL where we can see YOUR photo. I'm sure you would also love the privilege of having tons of strangers picking apart your nose, ya think?

Tracy, you look just fine! :0)

Anastasia

Oh, the years have been EXTREMELY UNKIND to her.....WOW :(

wayne dh

I MET HER ONE TIME AT A CHARITY TOURNAMENT AND SHE WAS TO SAY THE LEAST A TOTAL BITCH. SHE SNUBBED CANCER KIDS AND ACTED LIKE SHE WAS BETTER. SHE SPECIFIED NO PICTURES AND NO AUTOGRAPHS. I AM GLAD SHE GOT IN THAT BAD CAR ACCIDENT WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER, KARMA BABY KARMA.

wayne dh

HER HUSBAND WAS SUPER NICE THOUGH AND COMPENSATED FOR HER SAYING SHE WAS TIRED AND YOU COULD TELL HE WAS TRAINED, BUT A SUPER SUPER NICE GUY. IF I WAS HIM I WOULD DITCH HER BIG NOSED BUTT AND FIND HIMSELF SOMEONE NICER AND BETTER LOOKING.

gotchagomo

She made millions before she was 21--she didn't need to "work" any longer.

steve

# 9,,,You must be talking about someone else. My father's PR firm repesented her for many years. She did many charity events and I never saw her act that way. She was a tremendous tennis player, had great parents and was a very gifted student. She invested all of her earnings very well, which is why she can be retied at 45.

She looks great and maybe her voice is a bit annoying to some but I still see her at charity events and she could not be nicer to people and espically children !!

Jennifer Bouldack

Oh, c'mon you hateful people. You mock people and hate on them if they get work done, and you mock people and hate on them if they don't get work done and tell them to go get it.

She is what she is. BACK OFF. Back off of her and everyone else. We have noses, we have wrinkles, we have hairlines of varying lines. WE ARE WHAT WE ARE.

STOP THE INSANITY. The world has had enough. I asked them and they want you to STOP.

Just leave people alone.

darealchick

I never like the heifer back then, with her "goody two shoe ass" and don't like the
old wrinkled hag now...DAMN, she looks 65 instead of 45, lord have mercy she has age
badly...wrinkled face, neck, forehead and her nose look like the wicked witch in OZ
so glad I am ethnic..because our skin don' t age or wrinkled fast, thank God we have
this gift...since its a bad thing in this world to have dark skin..but I love mine! Heeeyyyy!