Kiefer Gets Star, Donald Gets Lap Dance

12/10/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No matter what anyone says, you are never too old to share a tender moment with your pops.

Kiefer Sutherland has gone from starting the year off in jail to a star on the Walk of Fame. No wonder papa Donald is proud.

LOL

So funny!

LoveHim

Kiefer is the sweetest guy I've ever met!!! Congrats!!!

sparkys nemesis

Wasn't Daddy a bit of a hellraiser in his time, too? Just askin'.

Buck Ofama

That's cool.

He stepped up to the plate and did his time like a man, without whining about it.

Kiefer deserved a star. He's been around for a LONG time and has done some great work ~ Even before "24".

You go Kief! Congrats!!!

Nat

For some reason those two have always creeped me out. Now I know why.....

Jennifer

Congrats to Kiefer on a well deserved honor. He may have made some mistakes but he's one of the few Hollywood Stars to admit his mistakes and as someone else said, stepped up to the plate and did his time with no gripping or whinning. He's been a fav of mine from back in the Lost Boys days and I love 24. So happy for him that he has seemed to turn his life around.

Barfalufugus

Kat, is it the eyebrows Donald sports that creep you out about him?

Matt

I like both these fellas as actors, but this is just such a queer pic. I love my old man but you can take it to the bank I'll never sit in his lap even in jest. I think I was six or seven when I had to tell my parents, "Hey, I love you two dearly, but this giving me a kiss at bedtime nonsense has to end."

Anyhow to each there own I suppose. I remember this one kid on my block had his mom giving him baths till he was like fourteen. By giving him baths I mean she was in the room the whole time helping him. Of course he's now a go-go dancer at a gay nightclub. True story moms, so teach your sons how to take a shower as soon as possible and stay outta there.

Veronica

Donald needs a haircut, but very happy for Kiefer.

michelle l

Very long overdue !!!! He is an amazing actor and has been around a long time. Congrats !!!!!!!

LongJohn69

Who woulda thunk it, back when daddy was in "The Dirty Dozen", that a goofy looking fella like Donald would amount to anything? And if you would suggest he might spawn a sex symbol,,,,,well..................! No way!

Aussie Mom

I think Donald is an older hottie!!! I thought he was way too geeky looking in some of his early movies especially with the permed curly do... but now... he can eat crackers in my bed anytime. His silver/white hair is really good looking

h20

I love Kiefer and just about every film he's been in. I was very impressed with the way he handled the jail time. No media blitz, interviews, special treatment, etc. Other than the DUI, you really don't read much about him in the tabloids either. Congratulations!

Lisa

I think they are both great actors. And there is a time that it is okay to be a kid and sit on your fathers lap. You know it is nice to see that he loves his son and support him openly and not make excuses for anyone. Wish them the best.

deezeey

They always say that your nose and ears are the only thing that doesn't stop growing when you reach adult hood. Apparently neither does Donalds hair!!!! Hey Donald..........cut that hair.......WTF!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments