Ryan Gosling:

Homeless Hottie

12/10/2008 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing the latest in Goodwill workout wear, a buff Ryan Gosling hit a West Hollywood gym on Tuesday.

No word on how much he can bench -- or if he slept on one!

Luke Warmwater

Totally overrated as an actor, but he sure can wear him some shorts.

lol

You really think this guy is "big"? He probably puts up 225 on a good day.

northern gypsy

luv it...that's triple A beefcake !!!

Yaya

He looks great. My next door neighbor works out at the Hollywood Y, and he usually wears mesh t-shirts over his fat hair gut and a Red Sox hat to cover his dandruff. If only he could look 1/10th as good as Ryan...

Cheryl

In the deep south and several other places that shirt is called "the wife beating shirt". HAHA But, I wouldn't kick him outta bed.

mook

can you spell G-A-Y?

jessemosslover

TMZ, what would YOU like him to wear to workout, a suit and tie I suppose.

deezeey

Somebody please explain to me why someone wears a "skullie" in 80 degree weather. I live in Michigan and until you experience cold like here, don't humor me!!

Nikki

Are to kidding me... HE'S SO HOT!!! F-I-N-E-Fine!!! REALLY!! Like any of u can where that and look 1/2 as good as he does. Give me a break!

ashley first first

no wonder his g/f broke up with him probably to embrassed to be seen with him. I thought he was hot till NOW.

carriss

MMMMM yummy, I wouldn't kick him outta my bed, and he can even bring his hot lil girlfriend along with him. ;)

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Is he holding a Fleshlight???

Britt

That is just pure ignorance talking about the sleeping on a bench. Who on earth wears good clothes to work out in? Don't be ridiculous TMZ. I'm glad you can spot the celebrities and show us them when we would never actually get to see them....but get real. I'm pretty sure that no one on the staff there wears anything better to work out in. Ryan is extremely good looking.

malvolio

...a fantastic actor, and so damn hot, it's impossible...

T-in-SD

To No.1 he is actually more underrated as an actor.
To No. 6 I wish he was gay. Boy do I wish, but he's not.
To No. 8 In California we do get cold here and its cooler nowadays so him wearing a skullie is not surprising, keep in mind our blood is thinner so when it gets cooler we're more sensitive to it. Trust me I know as I come from a cool environment and used to think that it was always warm in CA.
Finally, I want that tank top to be my pillow case after he wears it. He is so Delicious looking.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments