Vinnie Jones Charged In Bar Fight

12/10/2008 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Vinnie Jones has been charged with three counts of simple assault for that bloody bar fight in South Dakota last week.

Jones was charged for punching the hell out of Juan Barrera in a hallway AFTER the actor was smashed in the face with a glass beer mug. The fight with Barrera was captured on tape by the bar's security camera.

As for Jesse Bickett, the guy who smashed the glass into Vinnie's face, officials let him off the hook -- chalking that rumble up to "mutual combat."

If convicted of all charges, Vinnie could face up to one year in jail and up to $2,000 in fines.

Sarah T.

Niiiice!

Bethany Sweet

Thuggin' it.

witchyways64

Who the hell is Vinnie Jones and why should I care????

carriss

I'm sorry, but I gotta say this. This is one tough effing dude, taking a beer mug to the face, then picking a fight with a guy nearly 3 times his size, then getting all stitched up and going pheasant hunting the very next day. All those days of playing "football" in the UK must have done some good when it comes to bar fights. Apprently this guy is now an actor, but I'd never heard of him before. I think he may actually be the guy in the new punisher movie, but I haven't checked with IMDB to find out yet.

hehe

he was the juggernaut in x-men 3 or whatever. and that crazy soccer hooligan in the teen comedy Eurotrip.

Where your head at?

man you guys dont know anything! Vinnie Jones? Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Anyone? Snatch? Complete bad ass on and off the screen. And no that is not Vinnie in new punisher that is Ray Stevenson? he is another bad ass so i see the confusion. Ray Stevenson played the fantastic Titus Pullo in HBO's Rome a equally bad ass show. So do your homework! all are noteworthy movies and tv series respectively

my 3 cents

HoW mAnY tImEs Is TMZ GoInG tO wRiTe AbOuT tHiS sTuPiD sToRy?

YOMA

Bullet Tooth Tony from Snatch

Divashels

LOVED HIM IN LOCK STOCK AND 2 SMOKIN BARRELS LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big D

Vinnie Jones for those unaware is a British brick layer that got picked up for professional soccer in the UK good ball player but a hell of an enforcer. He has movie credits such as Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, The Mean Machine, and in Gone in 60 Seconds (the silent guy who blows up the car and beats down Nicolas Cages assailants). I don't get a dude smashes him in the face with a weapon and he is up on charges?????

Good Luck Vinnie

Ryno

This is what happen when so called "Hollywood Bad Boys" come to a real state where you have to Cowboy up. Let that be a lesson to future so called celebrities when you go to South Dakota.

D

Did any of you guys actually watch the video on Youtube?

The fat guy (Barrera) was just walking out of the bathroom when Jones clocked him. Out of nowhere. This guy had NOTHING to do with the previous fight where Jones got his face smashed. Jones sucker-punched Barrera (who is hardly 3 times his size - get a grip) out of nowhere. All Barrera was doing was stepping out of his way as he came barrelling down the hall a bloody mess.

Give me a break. This Jones guy is a thug. Plain and simple. I hope they make an example out of him, but you know they won't.

jan6kym

Ryno says tocome to a "real state"? So all that botox, fake boobs, facelifts, and lipo in places like CA are real?? Who are you trying to kid? This guy got all pissed off because #1 - Bickett wouldn't allow Jones to join in on a pool game and #2 - because no one knew who he was! Classy. Sorry Ryno, people here in South Dakota don't put up with the ego's of so called wanna be actors. Jones got what he deserved!

jan6kym

Sorry Ryno! I misread your post.

Still stand by my comments though!

why?

Boys will be boys, as for me, I prefer men.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments