BULLETIN: Someone Believes Speidi Wedding!

12/11/2008 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Audrina doesn't think the unholy union of Heidi & Spencer is a fake -- and if there's something Audrina knows, it's how to spot a phony pair.
Audrina Patridge: Click to watch

jandean61

I really want to pork that girl. she's the hottest one out of all of them

jrad247

SHOWWWWWWW ME YOUR BOOBIES !!

cowbulls

She doesn't have to think. She radiates sex. She looks like she could go all night and wear out a mortal man. I wish I could test my theory.

bobbyozone

that woman is lookin mitey fine. if she'ed wash my huntin dogs and clean my house i'd buy her the best dress at walmart

Biased information

What a bunch that works at TMZ. You got the leader of this group of winners who is a 60 year old snaggle-tooth, mental midget who without a doubt sexually harasses his male staff. You have a trailer trash Fabio Jr. who they apparently use a laugh-track for, you got the guy who is always looking in 2 directions at once, must be nice, you have the other grandpa who looks like he's looks embarrassed that he's doing this job with people 1/8th his age, you have the chubby chic who is always talking about how ugly some celeb is yet she looks like a tub of spoiled chocolate pudding, you have the guy who does the narrating who sounds like he's auditioning for a radio show in an insane asylum, you have that drugged up broad that narrates who thinks she's hot but she’s really not, she's just angry and angry people, to be nice they ain’t pretty, and lastly you have the rest of the cast who obviously have their heads so far up their asses that they actually think their next employer will be impressed when they see TMZ on their resumes. How brilliant.

Chris

I would love to hit that doggy style and drop one in that hot ass

just the facts

That broad is hideously ugly.

valerie

Is she dead from the eyes up? Her forehead never moves, and her eyes are practically rolling up into her head. Labotomy????