Jim Carrey: "Someone's Holding My Butt"

12/11/2008 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jim Carrey's ass was a talking star of "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" -- so it shouldn't come as a surprise some fan got a little grabby with it last night in London.

Ooooo Noooo!

I'm surprised Jim Care-ied much about it. . . . I crack myself up.

2050 days ago

Janet

I just love this guys humor! He ALWAYS makes me laugh, and I ADORE the way he treats Jenny's autistic son. Her son is blessed to have him in his life.

2050 days ago

Jenny pruski

I love Jim Carrey as a fellow Canadain he's makeing Canada proud,Merry Christams Jim,your the best there is .

2050 days ago

X

Jim Carey is great.

2050 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....

Posted at 4:12PM by Jenny pruski
3. I love Jim Carrey as a fellow CanadAIN he's MAKEING Canada proud,Merry ChristAMs Jim,YOUR the best there is .

It is: "MAKING" and "YOU'RE". And please don't forget a space after comma and period.

Merry Chtisrams to all Cadanians.

2050 days ago

Biased information

What a bunch that works at TMZ. You got the leader of this group of winners who is a 60 year old snaggle-tooth, mental midget who without a doubt sexually harasses his male staff. You have a trailer trash Fabio Jr. who they apparently use a laugh-track for, you got the guy who is always looking in 2 directions at once, must be nice, you have the other grandpa who looks like he's looks embarrassed that he's doing this job with people 1/8th his age, you have the chubby chic who is always talking about how ugly some celeb is yet she looks like a tub of spoiled chocolate pudding, you have the guy who does the narrating who sounds like he's auditioning for a radio show in an insane asylum, you have that drugged up broad that narrates who thinks she's hot but she’s really not, she's just angry and angry people, to be nice they ain’t pretty, and lastly you have the rest of the cast who obviously have their heads so far up their asses that they actually think their next employer will be impressed when they see TMZ on their resumes. How brilliant.

2050 days ago

Sarah

Haha, Jim, you're the best! I am so glad your Canadian!

2049 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....again...

Posted at 8:43AM by Sarah
#8. Haha, Jim, YOU'RE the best! I am so glad YOUR Canadian!

You should know it's "YOU'RE" (you are) in both cases.

2049 days ago