T-Boz Latest Victim of Dreaded F-Close

12/11/2008 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

T-Boz -- she's the T in TLC -- is about to lose a Georgia house after failing to pony up her mortgage payments.

We've learned a five-bedroom, nearly 10,000-sq. ft. house owned by T-Boz (real name: Tionne Watkins-Rolison) is about to go on the auction block in January 2009. According to public records, she's defaulted on the original principal of her mortgage (around $530K), and so now the state is taking it.

T-Boz wasn't immediately available for comment.

The Last Logical Human

Either the people on this site are extremely wealthy and snobbish or just IGNORANT. I'm inclined to believe both. First of all, since when does a person who has made money entertaining "YOU" to your delight for many years, automatically get labled as a wasteful spender. The lady has sickle cell. YOU don't know if her money goes to MEDICAL expenses or other. Besides, evidently, at one time she must have been able to afford it! If she lived there for years. So stop being so snobbish and thinking that everyone is living above their means and spending on material things. She is also divorced with a daughter. Of whom we do NOT know THE Childs Medical status. Sickle Cell is serious and that was T-Boz has. Look it up YOU IDIOTS! Thank you and I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

2086 days ago

gina c

let me tell you nick cant drive 55 what do meen about how a person get a house like silly shes a singer ok shes from the biggest girl ever tlc.

2083 days ago

La Tania Williams

I don't understand how she losing her home,because she spend all this money on Chase's real doll house and a play room that came close two 60,000.I guess she was looking for Mack-10 too bail her out.She only needed one house.She does have a lot of money.I was taught not too live above me means.I love her,but I hope she learn from this.

2079 days ago

La Tania Williams

That five bedroom is the house she live in with Chase.She show it on my space,because she built Chase a real doll house and play room.She also show it on her and Chilli show RUTG.So all of you are wrong that her main address.I have Tionne as a friend on my space.I'm not going too give any of you her real address too her five bedroom home.They said she have time too come up with the mortgage and trust me she will come up with the money.She not poor she has the money too support her and her daughter.

2078 days ago

jeanette jiggetts

Yo T-boz don't be so stressed out I already know that it is all rumors and hate people just jealous because they didn't win four grammys. I know that the group is going through alot of stuff because Lisa not here anyways to make along story short don't be mad just keep thanking god for what he has done and you will keep getting bless believe in god, family, yourself, and me your fan plus your sister's from another mother which is the group and if yall thinking about reuniting the group look pass what people might say and just do what yall think is best and if yall put another member in the group don't think of what people gonna say think and feel what lefteye would want yall to do she will be looking down and thanking you that you continued without her to be even successful just think about what I am saying. peace, love in here number one fan jayjay oh and keep making hits and toping the charts. love with on disrespect.

2069 days ago

thomas

You're all stupid. She has sickle cell disease and is just barely recovered from having a life-saving surgery to remove a brain tumor. Those medical bills probably cost more than her house. She's in and out of the hospital for things she can't control. So it's not surprising that this could happen to her. But it's not really her fault. And TLC went broke because the manager and record label was greedy, not because they couldn't manage their money. They sold 75 million in albums alone and only received 50k each. They learned their lesson after that. You guys are running your mouth about things that you don't know about, which is SICK.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4