The McConaugheys Are So Plane Looking

12/11/2008 8:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former shirtless wonder Matthew McConaughey and his model family readied to board a flight back to the U.S. from Rio on Wednesday.

The 39-year-old's Brazilian girlfriend, Camila Alves, and son, Levi, make for the cutest carry-on in the world.

Tracey

At least they dont look fake like the rest of hollyweird

2052 days ago

sweet

She is very naturally beautiful! That is refreshing to see! Best wishes to them!

2052 days ago

LeeAnn

SO WHAT??? They are a very nice looking family!!! Do you want them to look FAKE like the Hogan or Spears families?

2052 days ago

Elektra

Brazilian chicks are beautiful.
;)

2052 days ago

Black Power

I don't like him or any of his movies, but this is the most normal picture of him I've ever seen. Maybe having a child has tamed his wild side. I just hope he doesn't do anymore horrible movies.

2052 days ago

Loud and talentless

I bet she's about to puke from smelling his underarms that have not been washed in several days. Also, he has not yet heard of that great, new invention ... DEODORANT.
He keeps gettin' older and stinkier and high school girls stay the same age!

2052 days ago

del

Where's the child seat? An unrestrained infant becomes a human projectile inside a plane at the first sign of altitude drop.

2052 days ago

Charliesmom

DO YOU USE THE WRONG WORDS ON PURPOSE? WHO IS YOUR EDITOR?

2051 days ago

yessir

The McConaugheys? You mean Matthew McConaughey and his baby momma. They're not married.

2051 days ago

blues fan

#8, to which word are you objecting -- "readied"? Perfectly correct usage: it's a verb meaning "prepared".

2051 days ago

sparkys nemesis

He somehow lost the hotness, and became ordinary, to me, when he married and had a kid. That baby looks small...how old is he?

2051 days ago

JJ

Where's the bongos & pot?

2051 days ago

Ya Think

Is he giving that baby a PEN to play with? Please tell me he's not!! And I agree with the person who asked where the baby's carseat is. If a plain ol' person like me can afford an extra ticket to have my grandson sitting in his carseat, safe and secure, during a flight -- surely rich and famous Matthew McWhatshisname can afford an extra ticket!!! Get with the program, you mindless weirdo!

2051 days ago

To see or not to see

for #11. He probably was objecting to "plane" instead of plain

2051 days ago

me

Ok, some of you people commenting act as if you were standing right there. Is it possible, I mean just a little possible, that the car seat is on the ground? I don't know about you but I for one might not want to hold the car seat the enitre time I wait for the plane. Just a thought.......

2051 days ago