Audrina's Body of Work ... Her Body!!!

12/12/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When Audrina Patridge tried on a two-piece at a Hollywood bikini store yesterday, even a seated Lauren Conrad stared in amazement at her unbelievable hotness.

Thank God pictures don't have sound!

Sandbox

She has nappy hair, fake boobs, bones sticking out of her hips and HUGE thighs.....what's so attractive about that?? Ewww....

FlamingoNut

I thought "ew" when I saw the pic, and it's nice to see that other think the same thing. And, no, not a jealous hater here. If I see a pic of a woman with a great body, I'll give credit where it's due, and it's ain't here...

Trish

Fake boobs and hip bones sticking out? No wonder our teen girls have a warped view of a healthy body image!

justsayin

I don't think there is anything wrong with this picture but what signal does this send to young women? You are only hot if you are this skinny? We women are tired of feeling like we need to look like this to be beautiful in the public eye. It's wrong!!!

K

Its a good thing there is no sound to the pic.... probably hear all the throwing up she does in the bathroom

tceezy

The things that I would eat out of her @ss...

carriss

Why exactly is she buying a bikini in December? Other than that she's probably filthy rich from being on "The Hills". And will someone please feed that girl, she looks like she's wasting away from the head down, though she still has those huge boobs.

Bobby D.

MTV is a pathetic teenage whorehouse. Who in the world would want their daughter to look up to these skanks with zero talent? This whole culture on degrading yourself for attention will only result in suicide and sadness. They will drink themselves to death and that will be funny.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

MY DOGS ARE BARKING NOW WHEN THEY SEE THAT SEXY BONES OF HER UP LEG .............................

sushi

She doesn't have a great body. She's just skinny with large fake boobs that were inserted around her waistline. She has a long torso and short stumpy legs.

Just because one is skinny does not mean they have a great shape.

LongJohn69

I'll overlook her boney pelvis.

joey

She is very do able.

Leann Gosselin

Ewwwwwww!!!! That is not hot!!!!! Isn't this a poster "girl" for aneroxia and bulenmia??????? She looks disgusting!!!! Isn't it ashame what money can do to you??!!! It can make you "think" you are fat!!!!!!..... and then you don't eat and exercise ALL the time!! What a horrible, miserable cycle!!!!

Leann Gosselin

I love Bobby D.'s comments!!!!!! LMAO!!!!.... you are my new hero!!!! Can we be friends in real life???!!!!! hahahaha........

MISS SCOTT

ALL of you FAT pigs need to shut your mouths! I am 5"8, 130lbs of muscle and I surf 3 hrs every single day! I have hip bones that make hers look tiny.. I am thin but athletic built and I don't get like this because I sit here and diss every good looking skinny girls that I see.... Audrina has a good body, PERIOD! Her face...not so much but I am a woman, 25 yrs old and yet, I ADMIT, from her her neck down, she looks HOT!!! You fat pigs need to hit the gym and stop heading so much,. Food isn't everything there is to life... The only sweets I eat is yoplait yogurt and with that said, I don't even like restaurants anymore, I prefer to pop myself in a lean cuisine. I get my calories, I don't look sickely and I feel GREAT! Yes food is overated! It bugs me how corpulant folks always hate on those who take on a healthy lifestyle! We live in Los Angeles, what the heck do you expect? If you look deep into it, you will find out that unhappy people are fat even though they don't admit it. Everyone wants to look sexy and good...isn't that obvious?????? Stop hating on good looking, thin, healthy people. I can't imagine how much you would hate on me if your hating on this rat face looking girl... give her a break! All she has is a good banging body so let it be, let her enjoy it!!!! Her 15 minutes are almost over,,,so let her be! OHHHH i SURFED next to Justin bobby 3 months ago.... the dude is a A hole!!!He TRIED to snake my wave so I let the bastard have it...I aint ruining my board over a small wave. He isn't a bad surfer though,,,pretty skilled...but the guy makes me wanna bash his head until he passes out. He is a real a HOLE in real life.. I don't see what audrina see's in this dirt bag..the guy is such a moron..but sadly, a good surfer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments