Birkhead Makes Grave Decision

12/12/2008 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead sent Anna Nicole another present.....
Anna Nicole: Click to launch
Mr. B commissioned a 6x5 foot black granite monument that sits on top of the graves of Anne Nicole Smith and Daniel Smith in the Bahamas. It arrived in the Bahamas in time for what would have been Anna's 41st birthday on Nov 28.

Howard K. Stern and Birkhead stood together at the unveiling ceremony.

P.S. -- did you know a portion of J. Howard Marshall's ashes were buried in the same grave?

diva

I think its a beautiful marker. I don't think any of us could have come up with something better. It really reflects all that ANS seemed to be. She was a beautiful woman, if tragically flawed, but she sure loved her son.
I think HKS (and possibly LB) picked something exceptional.

JMO.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I've often wondered if Howard drugged the son up and ultimately killed him, I don't know the whole story of what people think. And I wonder about the video where Anna is dressed as a clown and out of her mind she seems drugged and Howard is there. And then I here this and that about Larry, ultimately with the way these two act though, there's a part of me that thinks that neither one could have killed her. I'm sure they always wanted money. But I think and maybe I will think differently again later, but it seems like these two had love for her for sure. This act seems like it, Howard did not have to be there. He has disappeared basically and just shows up all the sudden? He didn't get what he wanted he had no reason to show up. And Larry has done good with the little girl. I have a feeling now that any suspicions that were really bad I had about these two were wrong. Larry maybe did scare Anna at one time to get what he wanted but I think as of now he feels bad and did love her and misses her.

Anna is buried in the Bahamas, not Aruba.
The people will not forget her even if she were laid to rest on the moon.
To "God and I are watching you" Are you insane? There was no murder! That has been proven by all legal avenues.
Do you think you are smarter than the police, medical examiners, the justice system?
Get a grip! The days of laying blame are gone because no blame existed in the first place.
This is no longer a bash howard or bash larry comment gathering, Read the rest of the comments here.
Why are you the only one judging people still? Do you think you are God?
If so, the world is a real crappy place to be right now. If you are God could you do a little better at getting the lunitics off the streets, and help the economy?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I don't want to bash anna, but anything Larry did to anna as far as threats go could purely be cause he knew that was his daughter. Of course he wanted to see his daughter. As far as that goes, I'm done with that subject of those two and whether they are "bad guys" or not.

THE REAL Truth

Larry only RECENTLY contacted the monument place to have the thing designed! Only after people continually voiced concern over why Daniel remained in an umarked grave OVER 2 years & Anna almost 2 years is when Larry & Howard K. $tern got off their high horses & ordered it.
See story about Larry RECENTLY ordering it here: http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20081212/COLUMNISTS18/812120305/1010/FEATURES
There are more pictures of the monument also if you click on the link in the article.
I guess Larry will have this "private" moment on his new reality show. Nothing but sleeze for him! Everything is always about the almighty dollar for him & Howie.

THE REAL Truth

12. I doubt this was a publicity stunt, though, shallow people will assume what they will. It must be a rough life for you, assuming the worst of everybody. Good work Howard & Larry, Anna Nicole would be PROUD!

Posted at 11:58AM on Dec 12th 2008 by Alaine

No doubt it was a publicity stunt. Have you forgotten the shindig they had on the one year anniversary of Anna's death? ET was there to film the entire thing. Larry will also probably include this occasion in his new reality show, "Pimpin' Dannielynn". Every time Dollarlynn farts or burps Larry sells the story. He is sickening! Him & Howie deserve one another.

tom

Beautiful, Annie loved her son!

QUINCYGIRL

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. NO MORE TO BE SAID. REST IN PEACE ANNA AND DANIEL.

who has the facts? ME

To #33 - it has their birth and death dates and the quote, " I love you more than all the fishies in the sea." Anna used to tell Daniel that on her reality show...
Who cares what happened...Danilynn should grow up knowing that both Larry and Howard love her. For the public to accuse one or the other will not help Danilynn in the future.

TRACKER

I SAY THANKS GENTS....YOU DO HAVE CLASS..............I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU CARED.........AMEN.ANNA SLEEP TIGHT.

TRACKER

TO.STOP THE MADNESS.THANKS...........YOUR HEART IS REAL.

Jennifer Bouldack

Class move, Larry. Beautiful tribute to someone you loved. Your daughter will one day be truly moved by that gesture. I have always thought you were a class act.

Studio

Isn't Virgie Author ,Anna mother sueing Larry, Howard, CBS, Havey (tmz) and boggers from other sites? I hear she didn't get any money from Anna estate and is now sueing the world. I guess when they said she married her stepbrother which was the truth she didn't like that coming out and so she thinks that is why she didn't get the cusody of Dannielynn. What judge would take the child from it's father to give to a grandmother when the bio father is alive? She is a peach...white trash, I bet she didn't give one dime to the head stone of Anna.

why?

I'm sorry, it is just too much of a coincidence thar Anna and Danny both died of Methadone overdoses. I'm just not buying it! Stern lied about being the Baby daddy. Why? Because Danny Lynn stood to inherit a fortune. To me this is a no brainer and Stern got away with doulble murder. Poor Anna and Danny. They just didn't deserve it. Danny was a very special guy. Everything he put up with, he loved his mom and treated her well. He was a good boy. Anna was messed up but she deserved to live. I wish I was wrong about them being murdered but in my gut I know I am right.

Jill from Western Australia

Sri...still think that HK$ should be charged with "ENABLING!"