Land Ho!

12/13/2008 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ahoy Navy boy! These sleazy sailors are looking for some good seaman to swab their deck!

darling nikki

s.s. hepatitis? that's tacky as hell. oh wait...for a minute I forgot what site I was on.

2050 days ago

Jesus Christall

I think the popz are more sleazy, sailors are looking for some good seaman to swab their deck, Popz need not apply!
So, TMZ sleazy makes uo things to make money!

2050 days ago

Kevin

Somewhere ...someplace...there a few really excited gay men seeing Johnny Knoxvill in a sailors hat! (he does it all)

2050 days ago

Jesus Christall

Ohter than the women at TMZ, arn't most of the males ,inclcuding Harvy, Homosexualy?Ho's knows what Ho's best!

2050 days ago

PerrierEveryday

TMZ, that's just plain mean. Hepatitis is a life-threatening disease, especially since there is no vaccine and many people have hepatitis C and don't even know it until they try to give blood or have a routine blood test. Lighten up on this kind of reporting.

2049 days ago

GypsyLaura

I didn't know that was Pam Anderson until I viewed your pics. Now I get the headline.

2049 days ago

Anita

This site keeps getiting shriller and meaner each day!

2049 days ago

CLN N SBR

That HAS to be a old pic of the Pammy slut cause she sure is a OLD SKANK NOW!!!

2049 days ago

Bubblebunny

The Dell Computer Tech Support guy on the phone from India asked what my home page was, so I said TMZ. He started laughing and screaming, "You have no class !" and then... "That is a website about very Baaaadd people and sleazy womens !" Followed up by..."You should change it to a religious site !" All in a heavy New Delhi, Indian accent. Now, where did he get that idea from, huh ?

2049 days ago

Carrys F.

As Pamela Anderson ages, she just looks like an old, washed up slut. It's so sad. She should grow up and get a little class and dress like she's not a 15 year old Playboy bunny. She's starting to feel as stale as Hef looks in his silly robes all the time.

2049 days ago

Bubblebunny

Pam is so OVAH, so is Hef. Give up, you two OLD FARTZ !

2049 days ago

Grace

Seriously, what happened to all the good writers on this site? SS Hepatitis is so wrong! I was on the fence about not reading your site anymore, and I think this just made up my mind for me. Harvey, you need to hire a new staff or TMZ is so over.

2049 days ago

Tangie

Hepatitis is not the only disease this skank has......

2049 days ago

whatthefrig

Oh well, that is what you get when you associate yourself with low lifes, Tommy is about as low as you can go and she isn't far behind. I also heard that child protective services were interested in her. I don't know if a person can take children away for how you dress but if they can then she is in a lot of trouble since she dresses like a whore. Has to be so embarrassing for her children.

2049 days ago