No One Wants Vick's Doghouse

12/13/2008 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

File this under Big Surprise: The Virginia house where Michael Vick forced dogs to fight can't be sold, even at a low, low price.

It was up for auction yesterday in Virginia, and no qualified bidders showed, so it's still available. The guy who snapped up the 4600-sq. ft. property after Vick was indicted on dogfighting charges originally wanted a mil for the place, but set the minimum bed yesterday at $590K. Seven people actually turned up, but none of them had the $20,000 cashier's check required, so they were turned away.

Vick's been in the big house in Leavenworth since this summer.

Laws

The Realtor is a GREEDY DUMB ASS!! I bet he wish he should've taken that offer last year of $747K instead by next year his dumb ass will be broke too. GREED is one of the 7 deadly sins!!! STUPID

Still in Shock

16. 11. WOW......it's not like he is a mass murderer..........they were dogs, not people. I don't like what he did and it was against the law but come on now, people act like he killed an entire human family.

Posted at 2:36PM on Dec 13th 2008 by EGGO

You're right. As long as they aren't human I can go kill, hang, electrocute, and drown whatever the hell I like. Humans are the only mammals that know fear and can feel pain.

*rolls eyes*

btw, psychopath's are known for torturing and killing animals before they venture on to bigger and better things....humans. Your point about it not being humans is rather moot. Wrong is wrong and obviously the tendency is there. He is a deranged person who should face the same punishment as the mass murderers you speak of and child molesters.

Posted at 5:26PM on Dec 13th 2008 by get a clue

get a clue,

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! (Standing Ovation, with All Hands Clapping....)

Some people consider their animals part of their family, Hey EGGO, did you know that dogs are used for people with disabilities, and visit sick people in the hospital, dogs do a lot of good things for people.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.....IDIOT???????????????????????????

Killing helpless animals are a trait of what murderer's do early on in there killing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vick the P****, needs what he did to those helpless animals, done to him, B*****D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to burn Vick's house and build an animal park there, where dogs and other animals can go potty when they need to!!!!!

barbara

To: Get a clue AND Angela

YAAAYYYY!!!! Whoo hooo! What THEY said, 18, you uneducated, mullet sporting backwoods living deer hunting cretin!

Couldn't have said it better myself. You are indeed correct that mistreating animals is part of the "triad" of behaviors that predict a psychopathic serial killer, the others being bedwetting and setting fires. Anyone who believes these are innocuous behaviors and compares animal torture to HUNTING is just ignorant. Thanks for pointing that out.

barbara

Sandy

Barbara, you confused me for a second. Thanks for the clarification. THANK YOU #16 Get a Clue. You are dead on. I really cannot believe the people that come on and state things like "it is just a dog", etc. It really just shows ignorant lack of compassion and lack of basic humanity. BUT they continue to go on and on about poor VICK etc......

Still in Shock

20. Pardon me...the mullet comment was directed toward EGGO, not 18. My apologies. I repeat, EGGO is the D*****bag.

Posted at 6:37PM on Dec 13th 2008 by Barbara

Barbara,

No apologies necessary, I knew what you meant, it is hard to tell on the numbering sometimes on these posts...LOL

I agree with you about mullet head!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be GREAT to see Vick's house torched, a park built, and so our precious animals could potty and take a D***P there if they need too....ROFLOL!!!!!! :)

Bobertbobert

Y'all might not know that in southern Virginia close to peanut fields, the minimum price is too high. No waterfront and the surrounding yard was a dog kennel. Probably bulldozing the kennel area and planting it in Azaleas or something would remove some of the bad vibes.

aww

Posted at 2:36PM on Dec 13th 2008 by EGGO

WOW YOUR NAME SHOULD BE EGG HEAD CUZ YOU'RE AN IDIOT! F-OFF DUDE!

why?

Poor Vic, and his mother too. I just feel so bad for them.........NOT! RIH the 2 of you!

annadubai

Do we need any further proof that the thug athletes are paid too much?

darling nikki

Posted at 2:36PM on Dec 13th 2008 by EGGO

Nobody has made the claim that a dog is a human or that a dog should be treated as a human. Would I choose the life of a dog over a human? My common sense would not allow that. But only a sick person would intentionally cause harm to another species. By intentional harm I mean torturing. What MV did was place these animals into a situation where they were forced to fight out of fear. And for the unlucky animal who lost the fight, they were punished by electrocution, hanged, or drowned. There is no sugar coating it.

why?

# 27, you said a mouthful!

npc

@Angela

I think you took EGGOs comments a little differently than he/she intended. They stated they don't like what they did and it is against the law and somehow you got that as they meant that it is okay to "go kill, hang, electrocute, and drown whatever the hell," Believe me I do not think that Mike Vick is a good person, I think what he did is terrible, he tortured animals it was insane I was shocked when I heard about it but I think people here are going overboard on EGGO for one comment that really isn't that bad. People need to settle down and stop the flaming, everyone seems to be on the Vick is bad page and just cause not everyone is as upset about it as some they get bashed? That's messed up.

Still in Shock

@npc,

Here is EGGO's post:

Posted at 2:36PM on Dec 13th 2008 by EGGO

npc,
OK, let's break it down:

EGGO said "WOW.....it's not like he is a mass murderer.....they were dogs, not people"

uhhhhhhhhhh......npc......this to me says that EGGO is down-grading the fact that these were dogs, and YES, Vick mass murdered dogs. Because they can only bark as their way of communication and not talk like humans, does not make them any less important to society. They do help society, I stated that in my previous post.

next line:.I don't like what he did and it was against the law but come on now, people act like he killed an entire human family.

npc,
Yes, he acknowledges the fact that he did not like what he did and it against the law" then follows it, "but come on now".

BUT come on now what????? npc

You know what they say when people say BUT!!!!! (Forget everything else previously said before that)

Here is the rest: "people act like he killed an entire human family."

npc, he just negated his entire post with this sentence right here!!!!!!

Where I come from, we call that back-handed!!!!

EGGO, is trying to say it is not OK to kill an entire human family - OF COURSE IT'S NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT OK TO KILL DOGS FOR MONEY AND PLEASURE WHEN THE SPORTS FIGURE WAS ALREADY MAKING ENOUGH PLAYING FOOTBALL, WHY WAS HE TRYING TO SUPPLEMENT HIS INCOME.?.CUZ HE NEEDED THE MONEY?......NOT!!!!

VICK DID IT TO FEEL POWERFUL WITH HIS EGO, SO HE THOUGHT KILLING DOGS WOULD BOOST HIS EGO.
THAT IS SICK AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND, HOW THE DOGS WERE TREATED.........uhhhhhhhhh..............I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!

It is NEVER OK to kill dogs like Vick did!!!!!!! I don't care who you are, or what you do for a living, it is not "HUMANE"!!!!!

Like I said "Torch Vick's "Previous" house, and build a dog/animal park there."

That way, that property can stand for something POSITIVE instead of something SO HORRIBLE!!!!!

npc, I love animals, and stand by my previous posts.

Yvette

i would gladly buy it ... it is a house you crack heads act like you never flused your gold fish down the toilet or lost a hamster shut up and get off your high horse crack babies

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments