Bush: Who Throws a Shoe? Honestly!

12/14/2008 4:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An Iraqi reporter who hates your guts, that's who.
Bush: Click to view!
During a news conference in Baghdad today, an Iraqi reporter launched two Nike missiles at President George Bush -- but he didn't quite have the accuracy to record a strike.

50 is apig

Hope they work on their target practice for the elitist on his way to the oval office,

WRITE VH1 and NBC!

TMZ do your homework and don't make America look SO stupid. In Iraq and other places in the middle east, the shoe is the worse disrepectful act you can do. Don't you remember seeing the statue of Saddam with people slapping their shoes on it? It's not a simple act..it's THE ACT of a pissed off country.

mjcdnsr

This man thinks that history will see him as a visionary. I think he's an ashlose. Obviously, so does the rest of the world. Wouldn't it be great if we loaded the WH lawn with shoes on the day he leaves? He took our country to war. He's not eivl though, he's just plain ol dumb.

lakers24

HEY MJCDNSR,HE'S DUMB AND YOU CAN'T SPELL EVIL ,YOU IGNORANT LOSER

mjcdnsr

Hey Lakers24: I spell it that way to get around the filters. Wad.

mjcdnsr

Hey TT: Our "President" disrespected us in a grand way. He is personally responsible for killing my brother in Iraq, so don't express your patriotism blindly. To be patriotic is to hold our country in the highest regard, something George can't even conceive of. Fortunately, we have Obama who has to go in and try to patch up his mistakes like a surgeon performing a coronary bypass.

who has the facts? ME

Really TT - our reporters "would be shot?' Geez - I thought I was living in a democracy. If the people of Iraq are so vile to many of you, then why the hell are we in this war??

pimp

Over 4,000 US Soldiers dead, another 20,000 amputated, half a million Iraqi civilians dead, $1trillion dollars spent and all we got from Iraq was a pair of size 10 shoes...

WRITE VH1 and NBC!

I am not sorry he threw the shoes, I am sorry he wasn't at payless with more size 10's at his disposal!

Geecee55

I'm SO sick of hearing about how Bush should be respected cuz he's prez. HUH? Being prez doesn't automatically command respect (cuz it's obvious that any jerk can become prez if he has enough money, and friends in low places) - WHAT HE DOES WHILE IN OFFICE determines whether or not he deserves respect! And this jerk has done NOTHING worthy of respect in the 8 horrendous years he's been in the White House! He's a demented megalomaniac with the I.Q. of a houseplant (a dangerous combination), and should never have made it to a position of such power - hell, he should never have been allowed to procreate!! He's a liar, a thief and a murderer. And all you teeny-weeny-minded GOP sheep STILL don't get it! Pull the flag off your eyes, will ya, and take a good look at the reality that everyone else has been seeing for 8 years now!!!! Respect? Gimme a break! That Iraqi journalist who threw his shoes gave Bush the respect he deserves - and for that, millions of us applaud and thank him!

lakers24

HEY PIMP, HOW MANY HOODRATS DO YOU THINK HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THE INNER CITIES SINCE THIS WAR HAS STARTED? THERE HAVE BEEN ALMOST 500 IN CHICAGO THIS YEAR ALONE. CHICAGO JUST HAPPENS TO BE OBAMA'S HOME. YOU WOULD THINK HE COULD FIX ONE STATE BEFORE HE STARTS PROMISING TO FIX FIFTY.

Sunny

This is why we need to let these third world countries continue to kill each other because they are effin retards. They love dictators and they love thinking they can die at any moment. So let them live under the thumb of their leaders. I love how they suddenly develop balls when they attack a democratic nation but heaven forbid they fight for their freedom with their crazy leaders. The Arab world and the rest of the third world and don't forget Europe are full of ball-less, spine-less, useless people.

M in Maryland

I admit, when I first saw the video; I thought it was funny. But as I read the comments I realized and agreed with some others here; this joker tried to hit our sitting President! WTF is going on, and it wasn't so funny to me anymore. Where was Secret Service with their black shades and their 360 constant scanning of the room? Why was he even able to get off a second shoe?

I voted for Obama, and the sobering thought for me was' 'what had this been directed towards him'. Just a thought.

Respect really does begin at home. We got our laugh, but I suspect that we are being laughed at now for our not standing behind our own leader.

BTW, it took us a while to get in the shi_ we are in, and it will take us a while to get out of it! But i do believe we can hope, believe and CHANGE.

Danny

274. The irony here is that the man did what Bush and our poor dead 4,000 soldiers gave him the right to do...liberty and freedom. So why is everyone bitching at the guy. We should be happy that he now has the right to do that - Mission Accomplished!! He wasn't trying to kill Bush, so calm down. He was just making a protest. Isn't that still a right in a free and democratic land?? Would we rather he be dragged into the street and hanged? Isn't that what Saddam would have done?? No - supposedly, that is why we are stuck in this assinine war, so good for you buddy!!

------------------------------------

We don't have the right to try to harm others.. its not protest to throw a shoe at someone.. you can hold up a sign, or say what you want.. thats peaceful protest, throwing something at someone is not peaceful protest.

I would have thought this would be common sense.. but I guess its like they say, "Common sense is not so common."

Phoenix335

First of all, regardless of what people think of president Bush or his policies, throwing anything at the president of the United States is unacceptable and should not be applauded. Obama wasn't my choice for president and I'm sure that I will disagree with at least a few of his decisions, but I would be upset if he were ever to be disgraced like that. It's time for the Bush bashing crowd to give it a rest. The man is on his way out office. Show some class and respect the office of the presidency, regardless of the president who occupies it.