Bush: Who Throws a Shoe? Honestly!

12/14/2008 4:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An Iraqi reporter who hates your guts, that's who.
Bush: Click to view!
During a news conference in Baghdad today, an Iraqi reporter launched two Nike missiles at President George Bush -- but he didn't quite have the accuracy to record a strike.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Jasim Abbas

To ark :
I am real Iraqi and I fighted your coward cowboys who are afraid of even our Iraqi kids and if you give your email I will show how your cowboys crying and how they are cowards just like your Goerge WC when he got the shoes.

1946 days ago

Proud Marine Wife

Iraqi: Merry Christmas and may you have a wonderful New Year. God bless you and your family.

1946 days ago

kan

There's just no end to this comedy.

1946 days ago

Leela

This is completely unacceptable behavior. Maybe if Muslims spent a little less time praying and a little more time sleeping they wouldn't lose control of themselves and act like idiots. This is what happens when people allow religion to control their life. Instead of living in this world and trying to make it better they are too busy being superstitious, getting up at 4 a.m., praying several times a day and not looking at the world around them. I am not suggesting they lose their religion, just that they take it too far just like many others. Too busy blaming everyone else for their problems, they refuse to live in this century and move forward and would rather direct their hatred at Westerners. Bush did the right thing invading Iraq and if people weren't so blind and naive they would have seen that, but oh no, they have to listen to ignorance and not face the facts. So they didn't find WMD, doesn't mean that raving lunatic wasn't trying to procure them. You don't have to like Bush or agree with everything he stands for but if people would just pay attention to the world around them, they would see that he was right and he is a smart man. Heaven help us with Obama in office, we are so screwed!

1946 days ago

Leela

To Proud Marine Wife: God Bless You and Yours. I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the coming New Year. I am a Canadian woman who happens to agree with every word you write.

1946 days ago

Truth

Hubert:
You called Bush "smart." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe he is when compared to you but compared to the rest of the humans on Earth, not so much so.

1946 days ago

Jasim Abbas

To the super ignorant Huber :
the Iraqi people before the invasion were not intersted too much in religions and I am one of them but now most of those who Bush brought from outside Iraq and specialy from Iran to rule our country are islamic fundamentlists who tooks our people to the dark ages!!! we will lebirate our country from your barbaric army and all those backwards islamic agents who have no dignity will be trown outside Iraq because they are with your cowboys the cancer of Iraqian body.

1946 days ago

kan

You're joking.

1946 days ago

Jasim Abbas

To ark :
I am not joking!I am serious do you think that I am sending my posts from inside the us?I am one of those millions in Iraq who lost members of their families in this unjustified war.

1946 days ago

whoops

It seems that folks here have forgotten that IRAQ did not have a damn thing to do with the terrorist attack on Sept. 11, 2001. They were Saudis for the most part. Bush just felt like he HAD to kick somebody's azz. Cowboy Bush is the reason we are in this mess. He sold us all out to his mercenary buddies at Blackwater and Halliburton. He put our women on the battlefield, but not his daughters. Afganistan is being overrun by the Taliban once again, and if you believe women there have it better now, you are sadly misinformed. Start listening to more international news, and don't depend on those whackjobs at FauxNewsNetwork.

1944 days ago

Mariah

whoops:

I am glad he went to Iraq and took down an almost genocidal maniac. Now on to Iran, Syria, and Pakistan! Whatever became of the accusations that Bush knew all along where bin Laden was hiding and was holding out till his second inauguration to pounce just so he could win poll points?? I guess there is still about 25 days to spring it on us, huh?

1944 days ago