"Malcolm" Star -- No More Girlfriend, House

12/14/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You know what they say: A couple that buys a house together, one day gets to sell it together when they break up.

Chris Masterson from "Malcolm" and Laura Prepon from "That 70's Show" just unloaded their Los Feliz home -- the one they co-owned -- for $2.28 million.

The four-bedroom, five-bath house has 4,801 sq. ft. and its own separate maid's quarters -- which could have been used to house a live-in couples counselor.

TJ

I'm going to assume Laura's scientology spell finally wore off. Katies next!

scissors

Hey, you wanna know what? I care this much about them (....). Not too much. Just about as much as they ever cared about you or I. Screw em..their house and their relationship. I've never seen Malcom whatever so I don't even know who they are. Can we try and keep the stories about actual famous people please...and not about people that can't get into hyde or villa?

arte help

Who and Who??

firebaby

"you know what they:"

um, it is just me, or is TMZ's (so-called) journalism really lacking something nowadays....

...like grammar?

my 13 cents...

Mags

They are both scientologists. I thought scientology was a fix-all for bad relationships and non-existant careers? Guess they didn't try hard enough... (btw, for those who didn't get that, I was being sarcastic and un-subtly implying that scientology is BS)

brownie

OK! Chris Masterson played the role of Malcom's older brother Francis. Laura, was one of the characters in That's 70's Show, but Chris's brother, Danny Masterson, is that curly hair dude in That 70's Show as well, Steven Hyde... i now see how they look alike so much! :P

kevin

Yeah Scientologists are nutbags. I didn't know Laura was one of them.

sad.

Barfalufugus

What a couple of @ss clowns! Has either one of the two bufoons done anything since the shows they were on dried up and blew away in the wind?

Luke Warmwater

Why do people who haven't watched the show, don't know who these guys are, need to give english comp criticism, or haven't got anything to say bother to post? Laura Prepon was supposed to be the next Scarlett Johansen, but she never panned out....that voice, for one thing.....People who believe they have careers in H'Wood are sometimes led to believe it by managers and handlers. The problem is there are too many former TV series players and not enough work. They fall by the wayside and eventually have normal lives in a lot of cases, but some don't.

Barfalufugus

It amazes me that there are still people that come to this site and are amazed at the stupidity of the posts.

dmaninsac

I think her making him dress up like Raggedy Andy was the final straw.

anid

Um, actually she was on the primetime series "October Road" and was great. Show recently completed airing its second season on ABC, but ABC has chosen not to renew the show for a third season.

jj

October Road was a giant turd sandwich of a show. I'm shocked how bad she is outside of the 70's Show bubble where she shined. Bad direction? Bad writing? I don't know, but it's BAD.

Adams

I always thought that she was hot...

2047 days ago

Are they really Michael Jackson's Kids?

What a nice house.

I hope the next people to move into the house atleast enjoy it.

2046 days ago