'Charm School' Chick:

Sharon O. Attacked Me

12/15/2008 2:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The LAPD is investigating an alleged brutal cat fight that went down between Sharon Osbourne and a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Rock of Love: Charm School" who ended up in the hospital.

Megan Hauserman: Click to watch
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping of the show's reunion special Saturday night -- accusing Osbourne of running across the stage, grabbing Megan by her hair and refusing to let go.

Hauserman claims Sharon (who is the host of the show) continued to pull and scratch until security eventually separated the two. Megan went to the hospital Sunday afternoon and filed a report with the LAPD on Sunday night.

According to Megan, the whole thing started after Sharon took a verbal shot at her, and the Charmed School" contestant responded by telling Sharon she is only famous for managing a brain dead rock star -- and then all hell broke loose.

The LAPD says Sharon is a suspect in a minor battery. No charges have been filed.

Calls to VH1 and Sharon's management company were not returned.

Dixie

Just another airhead with fake hair and fake boobs trying to get easy money. Dumb b*tch should have kept her c*cksucker shut.

darling nikki

While her little comment rings true, some things you just don't say. That little girl got what she deserved. Maybe she will think before she speaks next time.

darling nikki

Talk sh!t, get hit.

darling nikki

btw, what the hell is wrong with her chest and boobs? She musta went to Tara Reid's plastic surgeon.

ttcc

This chick is so fame hungry. Ive seen her on beauty and the geek, rock of love and now I think shes on that dumb show I love money or whatever its is. Like get a real Job and who do you think you are insulting Ozzy Osbourne.

Jasmine

she deserved it. But what she said is sorta true I guess but mean! Karma's a bitch though and so is Megan. She had it coming. But I can't wait until the reunion show! I wanna see!!!!!!!!!! =D

Observer

You do realize that Sharon is the Daughter of a Talent Manager. She has spent years watching him and managing Ozzie. She has a financial stake in the production of "Charm School" and she is one of the smartest people I know. Don't underestimate her, ever. Be certain though, she knows what she's doing.

laurenn lovee

Sharon looked so ignorant for doing what she did!
In her own show she said violence "sickened" her.
And now all of a sudden shes going down to a younger girls level?
Thats not very smart, and in my eyes makes her look very ignorant and she just contradicted herself
Megans just doing whats best for her
like everyone else in this countryy does

Euromum

Well it is actually quite simple. There are good and there are bad managers. Sharon is one of the realy impressive ones. Her husbands fame is not only a fact because he is a great musician. Without her management and care he would be dead both as a professional and a human being. She has navigated a shuttered family through life and herself through cancer and a lot of heartace. Yes there can be negative things that we can say about her. Still the life of her and her family also moves my heart in many ways and when I recall what it realy means to be Sharon Osborne I do feel a lot of warm and kind respect for her. If I had the chance I would give her a huge hugg.

When it comes to the incident discribed by TMZ. Violance is never a good answer, so here I am not so happy with Sharon, if the story is true will say. Still, what the, in my eyes ,totally primitive young lady said was so degrading and disgusting I do not feel sorry for her. Thank God she will be forgotten as a noone very soon.

darling nikki

Her hair is one shade from platinum, her drawn-on eyebrows are brown, she has on too much self tanner, and her boobies are butchered...like Dr. Frankenstein got a hold of them. What a trashy looking freak. I hope after this beat down, this is the last we see of her.

1951 days ago

walla walla wife's a b*tch

LOOK! Lame publicity stunt? NOT! Telliing people that you have cancer when you don't have cancer would be a lame publicity stunt. Sharon condones violence! Have you not seen her family's show? It's a well known fact that she and Mr. Oz get physical and Oz put her in the hospital after choking her. Charm school is supposed to be a joke. DON'T YOU GET IT?? They chose Sharon for the job because she is the best for it. I LOVE SHARON!! Please people, try to stop second guessing everything. In a world of 'real' or 'not so real'..who knows what to believe any more. Take it from me. Sharon will get in the ring with anyone! Ask Iron Maiden. Sharon pulled the plug during their performance at Ozzfest, because she didn't care for a comment that the lead singer made. Sharon is evil. Don't cross her- she will put a curse on you..BELIEVE YOU ME!!

wtf

Ozzy's career was over, he was fired from the hugely successful Black Sabbath. It is Sharon that picked Ozzy up and put him back on top. The only one brain dead here is Megan.

TRACKER

megan is so perfect in her role.always pushes right buttons,always called back for another new show...sharon has no control.....good reality comedy.......

ozzyfied

Way to go Sharon!!!
NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT ABOUT THE GODFATHER OF METAL!!!!

I would defend my husband like that too. That blonde bimbo is just looking for her 15 mins and if she thinks she is gonna get something from Sharon and Ozzy, man... she better hire some good lawyers (that will wind up charging her BIG TIME).
Dumb, idiot, fake boobed bitch.

Sharon has every right to defend her husband, even though Ozzy needs no defending, afterall he is the Madman of Metal!!!

Long Live the Ozzman!

1950 days ago

Tj

Megan is a wonk eye piece of trash. The reason she wears bathing suits all the time is so people will look at her body and not her busted face. She is a waste of space.

1950 days ago