'Charm School' Chick:

Sharon O. Attacked Me

12/15/2008 2:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The LAPD is investigating an alleged brutal cat fight that went down between Sharon Osbourne and a contestant on the VH1 reality show "Rock of Love: Charm School" who ended up in the hospital.

Megan Hauserman: Click to watch
Megan Hauserman claims Sharon went ballistic during a taping of the show's reunion special Saturday night -- accusing Osbourne of running across the stage, grabbing Megan by her hair and refusing to let go.

Hauserman claims Sharon (who is the host of the show) continued to pull and scratch until security eventually separated the two. Megan went to the hospital Sunday afternoon and filed a report with the LAPD on Sunday night.

According to Megan, the whole thing started after Sharon took a verbal shot at her, and the Charmed School" contestant responded by telling Sharon she is only famous for managing a brain dead rock star -- and then all hell broke loose.

The LAPD says Sharon is a suspect in a minor battery. No charges have been filed.

Calls to VH1 and Sharon's management company were not returned.

It's Br!tney B!tch

Megan is nothing but a WHORE!!! She is out for the CA$H Now.

cdawg

My God I hate Megan so much. Conniving and manipulative and blah blah blah. But you have to admit that she's sorta smart - did you see I love money? That chick played EVERYONE so well (until the end of course).
Having said that, I've wanted to smack her so hard for so long.
Fabulous body, but there's not much else there...

Dixie

Oh now the dumb c*nt has her arm in a sling. I would like to hear her explanitaion on that when Sharon only grabbed her hair and pulled it. I guess the stupid c*nt really wants sympathy from the public.

Midge

I luv Sharon..She's so scrappy!

Wisd

Ahhhh, come on! Megan's been asking for a throttling since day one. Be truthful now, wouldn't you just love to have taken a shot at that over-bleached, badly styled, badly styled and weaved head? It would have been funnier if Lacy did it, but we take what we get!

KKK

Megan is a sh it face ugly cu nt who deserves a good beating. SHE thinks she is all that and she isnt. This chick is doing YET ANOTHER reality show on VH1 looking for a RICH MAN..Its called TROPHY WIFE.. It should be called I HAVE A SHI T FACE WANNA MARRY ME? I hope Sharon kicked the crap out of her. SHe is the grossest person in reality TV. Azzhat

bigdog

sharon comes from a rich family, and has always been a b!tch. She got her claws into the oz man, and made him into the sorry ,emo , 'fairy in boots' guy that he is. Had the oz man actually died right after black sabbath ,he'd already be a legend- sans the joke wife and snotty kids. Now he will always be associated with Sharon and the kids...something I think totally lowers him in everyones opinion. Ok..so she saved his life...for what? all this commercializism? so he could pawn off crappy video games? so she could whore herself and the kids to reality TV? used to be hollywood kids rebelled against their hollywood parents, today, they ask them to get them a manager and a reality show...and then pretend to the rest of us, how "hard they work" how they dont want to" use their parents as a stepping stone" even though everyone knows without the parents fame, they have NOTHING- no friends, talent, brain or ability.

Jon

The bitch deserved it. What do you expect when you insult someone husband like that in front of them?

The Real Sid Shady

Go Megan. You rule. I can't wair for your new show to come out. Eff Sharon.

kelly

i would have beat her ass too if she had said something like that to me famous or not.

txmommaluvshercowboys

If Sharon did attack her she deserved it. She is a coniving, back stabbin, slutty B I T C H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I had of been Sharon or one of the other girls I would have already whipped her arse. I didnt like her when she was on the other show either. I can not stand people like her nor do I want to be around her type. You go Sharon. Do it again. If you dont want to get in trouble call me. I will gladly do it for ya. And your husband still ROCKS til this day. She is the brain dead bleach blonde. Maybe the chemicals finally got to her after all these years lol

h20

I'm dying to know what Sharon said to her first. I love Sharon Osbourne. I have a lot of respect for her and her family. She has handled a lot of difficult situations with grace and class. I would have gone off the deep end if someone had spoken that way about one of my family members. Ozzy is far from brain-dead! He's a legend and the Godfather of Metal! He continued to have a great career after leaving Black Sabbath. He also had to endure the passing of Randy Rhoads.

dusty

For those that are saying that Sharon exists purely as someone sucking on Ozzy's celebrity really need to learn there Rock/metal history.
Sharon (re)created Ozzy. He was kicked out of Black Sabbath, Fired from his label. And was being fired by his manager (her father). Sharon saved him from himself, created his solo career with Randy Rhodes. Ozzy would have self-destructed years ago without her and her love. Any of us should be lucky enough to find love and devotion in this world. They have been together for almost 30 years. How many can say that anymore?

ME

THAT GIRL IS THE BIGGEST LOSER IN TOWN. SHE'S ON EVERY REALITY SHOW ON TV. JUST DYING FOR ATTENTION. I'M SURPRISED SHARON DIDN'T KICK HER SORRY ASS FOR SAYING THAT. OZZY HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS LITTLE TOE THAN THIS BITCH DOES.

Yaya

If Megan's account is correct, then Sharon got what she deserved. Remember kiddies, you should be able to eat what you dish out to others.