Kanye in Denial -- SNL was "Good?!"

12/15/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday at LAX, Kanye West said he thought his SNL performance was "good" -- too bad 62% of TMZ's viewers disagree.
Kanye West: Click to watch
However, if you don't count the busted notes, the questionable dancing and the time he stopped trying to "sing," it wasn't that bad.

snl_fan_08

kayne's performance sucked...i'm so glad that i dvr'd snl b/c i got to fast forward right through his "michael jackson look alike performance"--it was awful!!

1952 days ago

hmmm1

My beagle can sing better than him! He sucked big time....

1952 days ago

Sick&Tired

This fool is so full of himself! Kanye thinks he is God's gift to music..,pull your head out of your ass. Racist..you bet he is. Love white fans money. But I can't buy my maserati in cash...uh you got a 72 month financing program for me dawg?

1952 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Dude I Was Excited About Your New Album Heard It And It Stunk!!
What The Hell Where You Thinking!!!

Ludacris Beat You To It Boy!!

1952 days ago

Skeeter

I saw him on SNL and if he considers himself a professional he has no business saying that performance was good. He was awful. He would have been eliminated on American Idol if he performed for them that way. What a loser.

1952 days ago

kanye BIG TIME Fan

Kayne was great on SNL, as usual; no less is expected from him. The stage was great too, the entire setting, his genuine feeling and honesty comes out while he signs, This is amazing how well he connects with people. I am big fan of him, forever.

1952 days ago

savon

Hey big time fan...............find a local art school and try to obtain some sence of taste. You poor little donkey.

1952 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

Kanye is one fat, stinky brown turd. May his "career" end very soon. He's one arrogant, queer bastard.

1952 days ago

john

The only "good" performance we could ever get from this racist jerk is the golden sound of SILENCE! Everytime he opens his mouth, it's negative, arogant, cawky, and egotistical. All of these qualities have a negative reaction to the action. He's talentless, racist, and delusional. He will implode someday soon, and I'll be there, for the first time, to applaud him. He will not be the next Elvis, but likely will be the next MC Hammer... one can only hope. Although I don't believe MC Hammer was racist...

1952 days ago

You're Kidding!

Kanye West!...The "Auto-tuned" voice of this generation!!

1951 days ago

Belladonna

Whats with the nappy hair and overgrown facial hair?

1951 days ago

Paige

Kanye is racist, bordering on retarded, has a horrible attitude and only a moderate talent at best.

1951 days ago

Brien

Who is this guy? He's total D-List.

1951 days ago

Rick

It was terrible. I muted it 1/4 way through both songs he performed. Does anyone just SING anymore?

1950 days ago

sue

I am no fan of Kanye West and I did watch him on SNL this past weekend. He seemed to be going thru the motions of performing on stage, but you can tell his heart wasn't in it. Maybe the fact that Christmas is coming and he is missing his mother. My mom passed away 2 years ago and the holidays (especially Christmas because that was her favorite) are a sad time for me. I'd give him a break and let him have his "not so great" performance and move on. He is still in mourning.

1950 days ago