Sharon Osbourne's

Alleged Hair-rassment

12/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: Sharon Osbourne allegedly causes premature balding in "Charm School" contestants.

Sharon Osbourne
This is the damage done to Megan Hauserman, who claims Sharon Osbourne scratched her and pulled out chunks of her hair during the "Rock of Love: Charm School" reunion on Saturday. The irony of this situation does not escape us.

Megan went to the hospital on Sunday -- hence the photo -- and also filed a report with the LAPD.

Randy

Megan is a syphlitic whore. Gettin slapped down in front of millions, priceless! What type of man would want a piece of used up trash like her?

2095 days ago

GOLDTOAST45

I hope that Sharon Osbourne is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law and is fired as a judge from "America's Got Talent". Sharon initiated the verbal abuse and then went ballistic with physical abuse. She needs to be held accountable for her lack of self control.

2095 days ago

C

o please that looks fake as hell! and even if it is real she got what she deserved! she said some horrible things about ozzy and sharon who, prior to this incident, hadn't done anything to her. i'm glad sharon did this and now maybe megan will shut her stupid mouth.
You Rock Sharon!

2095 days ago

m

ozzy and sharon got where they are through hard work
we know how Megan got anywhere in life!
OZZY AND SHARON ROCK!

2095 days ago

kisses

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!Thats what that bitch gets, We love you Sharon!Thank you for making my dreams come true by riping that bitches hair out. Keep it Metal!!!

2094 days ago

niecey

in the video of the fight on the reunion it shows that her hair was pulled on the OPPOSITE side of her head so tech. the bald spot is on the wrong side. & if she was in so much pain she shouldve went right after the fight since she was kicked off the show. Im guessin after the embarrasement she needed some attention to redeem herself.

2094 days ago

Adrianadesiree Vega

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, IM SO GLAD SHARON RIPPED OUT THAT SKANKS HAIR, I HATE HER, SHE LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT AND SHES NOT HOT AT ALL, SHE HAS ONLY ONE EMOTION HER FACE NEVER CHANGES, AND I HATE THAT DOG SHE CARRIES AROUND I WANNA KICK IT!

GO SHARON, YOUR MY HERO..

AND SHARON DID A GOOD THING, YOU'D KICK SOMEONES ASS IF THEY MADE FUN OF YOUR FAMILY TOO, I KNOW I WOULD

2094 days ago

lmfao!!

That is exactly what that whhore deserved. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
Kudos Sharon!

2094 days ago

Michiyo

That is awesome. Don't F--- with Sharon.

2094 days ago

Angela

I AM SURPRISED THAT SHARON OSBOURNE AND THE OTHER YOUNG LADIES TOLERATED MEGAN'S BEHAVIOR THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EPISODE AS MUCH AS THEY DID. MEGHAN WAS LONG OVER DUE FOR SOME SORT OF RETALIATION, SPECIFICALLY WHEN SHE TOOK A PERSONAL SHOT AT SHARON OSBOURNE. MEGHAN CONSISTENTLY MADE RUDE, HARASSING AND AGGRAVATING REMARKS TOWARDS THE ENTIRE CAST. SHE PURPOSELY MAKES AGGRAVATING PERSONAL REMARKS TO A PERSON FOR THAT SPECIFIC REASON...TO VERBALLY ASSAULT AN INDIVIDUAL AND DEMEAN A PERSON. SHE DELIBERATELY ASSAULTED AND INSULTS WITH A PURPOSE IN MIND. THIS IS WHAT MEGHAN IS ABOUT. SHE IS AN EXTREMELY HATEFUL, RUDE, INDIVIDUAL. SHE IS NOT A WHORE (THAT WORD IS A COMPLIMENT IN HER CASE)......MEGHAN IS JUST SOMEONE OF NO VALUE. SHE RESPECTS NO ONE, AND CERTAINLY NOT HERSELF. SHE SPEAKS ONLY TO GET IN A LAUGH A LAUGH OR A DIG. SHE HURTS PEOPLE DEEPLY. PEOPLE GIVE HER TOO MUCH CREDIT BY JUST LISTENING TO HER. MEGHAN IS A WASTE OF OUR TIME. HER FORM OF ASSAULT IS TO INSULT. WHAT I SEE IS A BITTER LEMON. THAT IS MY BEST DESCRIPTION OF HER, A BITTER LEMON FACED INDIVIDUAL.

2094 days ago

Angela

OH YEAH, THOSE WERE EXTENSIONS PULLING AT HER SCALP...NOT SHARON OSBOURNE. MEGHAN WAS HIGH OR DRUNK OR PERHAPS BOTH. SHE OVER EXAGGERATED. OH I'M CERTAIN THAT A JUDGE WILL SEE THROUGH ALL THE DRAM. GOSH, I WONDER IF SHE WILL WEAR ANY PROPER CLOTHING. I WONDER IF SHE EVEN OWNS ANY PROPER CLOTHING. MEGHAN IS IN PLAYBOY? WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY BE EXPOSING? IT'S ALREADY ALL OUT THERE. THE ONLY THING SHE COULD POSSIBLY EXPOSE IS THAT SHE IS NOT A TRUE BLOND.......HMMM.

2094 days ago

zoozoozaa

Megan was being drunk and annoying and she deserved everything she got. So Sharon may have to pay her some chump change, big deal. Megan H is the WORST kind of bitch on reality TV. She is an awful vain, self-serving person who needed to learn a lesson.

2093 days ago

EC

Now, first, I'm not praising what Sharon did like a rabid Jerry Springer fan, but with all due respect to her, Megan had that coming. I don't watch a lot of "reality" TV, but I must say that Megan is without a doubt the most disrespectful person I have ever seen. I don't know how old she is, but she does need to grow up. And not everyplace will let you walk in wearing only a bikini. I'm not saying girls in bikinis is a bad thing, but still you should cover up in some places. I hope she doesn't go to church in a bikini!!! Anyway, it wasn't the right thing to do, but I don't blame Sharon for what she did. I guess you could say it was both good and bad. Maybe now, Megan will look back on how she acted on TV and grow up.

2091 days ago

=)

HAHAHA thats what the dumb BITCH gets!
and megan your NOT a trophy wife. carrying a retarded dog, having an elongated body with a round face isnt much "trophy" material.

2089 days ago

ANTONIO

good one that was funny i watched the hole thang but megan gt wht she wanted a but whoopen becuz u dnt push ppl bottons lyke that