Sharon Osbourne's

Alleged Hair-rassment

12/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Warning: Sharon Osbourne allegedly causes premature balding in "Charm School" contestants.

Sharon Osbourne
This is the damage done to Megan Hauserman, who claims Sharon Osbourne scratched her and pulled out chunks of her hair during the "Rock of Love: Charm School" reunion on Saturday. The irony of this situation does not escape us.

Megan went to the hospital on Sunday -- hence the photo -- and also filed a report with the LAPD.

pcfan13

It's not extensions and your a stupid b*i*t*c*h and Sharon has NO Class and shouldn't be running a charm school show she should be home taking care of her troubled children.

KC

LOVE YA MEGAN!! MAKE SHARON THE CLASSLESS PONY UP THE $$$$ !!! SHE'S JUST JEALOUS OF YOU! SUE THE CRAP OUTTA HER! LOL

sasssy25

How do you suck something into your brain?

Cybele

Um... the skin isn't even red. If the hair had been ripped out of that large of an area, the skin would be red. Hell, even when I pluck my eyebrows the skin is red. Know what I mean? Once a liar always a liar.

Christina

Ozzy rocks and he earned his money unlike all the people trashing him. When Ozzy performed for free concerts the concerts they were sold out, so how can anyone say they don't have talent. I didn't know sluts are better than a man who has more songs then she has age. I think the people who take up for megan are no bodies just like her. I have a lot of respect for sharon, I'm sure it's not easy being a wife of a rock legend. But of course what has megan done, sleep with many men? Wow what hard work! I knew their were dumb people in this world, I just never knew there were so many taking up for megan. And if you guys don't think your dumb come up with just one reason why you think megan should be rich or famous. I can't think of a thing.

pgknight

Way to go Sharon........wish you had gotten through to her brain though. Megan is one of the most mindless, tackiest, mean spirited girls I have ever seen. Now go get Lacey!

Crazygirl

SHARON IS A CLASS ACT!!!!VERY SMART BUSINESS WOMAN, GREAT WIFE AND MUM!!!!!MEGAN THINKS SHE CAN RIDE ON HER GOOD LOOKS, BUT SHE IS UGLY INSIDE AND OUT!!!!SHARON WILL ALWAYS HAVE A CAREER!!!!!MEGAN HAS NO CAREER, NO FRIENDS, NO MONEY!!!!

Carly

GOOD FOR SHARON!!!! The real trash on that show was Megan and the other tramps that spent 2 years spreading VD across the universe with loser and man-ho Bret 'absolutely no talent' Michaels!!!!!!! Megan should know what she's talking about before flapping her collagen-enhanced mouth!

grossed out

OMG how funny! I would've kicked Megan's flat butt and pulled out all of her extensions. She is a lying, manipulative, gold digger, and opportunist. Why is she wearing an arm sling...wasn't her cheap ass hair extensions pulled out. I see her crying wolf for money. If she came to my town I would pull out all of her skanky hair extensions. She's a nobody. Don't mess with the Osbournes you NOBODY! You are a SKANK!

SweetDee

how is it that marijuana is illegal and weave isn't?
weave has caused way more injuries and gives the wearer an artificial feeling of class. very dangerous!

merik

well it goes to show you should never piss off sharon osbourne and don't dis ozzy man.

btw if your going to wear hair extensions at least put them on the proper way :p

Nelly

Sharon is the true defination of a broad, a strong, ballsy woman who doesn't take sh*t from anyone, especially some two bite nothing like that chick she attacked. I'll tell you one thing. You talk about my family, you got my fist in your mouth as well. Don't do it. Sharon you did right protecting your man. I would have done the same. Kudos to you!

Dixie

45. *laughing at all the anti-Sharon comments*

Anyway, karma is a bi**h. It's just a plus that Sharon did it. With all the bulls*it that Megan has thrown both on screen (and we surely know off the screen) it was only a matter of time before someone whooped her a**. It was a long time coming and I'm glad she ran her mouth. She ran it to the wrong person and got taken care of. So you can call Sharon all the names in the world but she had a right to defend her husband and herself. Troublemakers always get what's coming to them.

Posted at 2:39PM on Dec 15th 2008 by Chicago

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Well said!

This is my Boom Stick

108. 45. *laughing at all the anti-Sharon comments*

Posted at 2:39PM on Dec 15th 2008 by Chicago

Well said!

Posted at 1:07PM on Dec 16th 2008 by SugarCookie
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAHAHA! I second that! Hearing Megan got her a$$ kicked by Sharon made my friggin day! I only hope she was able to knock out one of her front teeth. HA!

sparkle

I disagree. Sharon is a violent women, just look at the things she has done in the past. If you read the previous story. it looks like Sharon started the whole thing, who wouldn't tell that old cow off. I certainly agree with sticking up for your husband, but when you start something youself, be prepared to take it. She probably started with her out of jealousy, she wasn't the sluttiest girl on the show. Get your act together Sharon, you're a show called "Charm School" and you yourself said you are disgusted by violence, ha. Don't hate.