Brit to Ellen: Rap It Up Already

12/16/2008 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Ellen recently went Christmas caroling -- but these definitely weren't your grandma's carols.

Britney Spears & Ellen: Click to watch
In an "Ellen" episode airing today, not only does DeGeneres get a lesson in booty shaking from a shockingly sane and funny Spears, the two also do a freestyle "Jingle Bells" rap ... in costume.

confused

Good for Britney getting her life back on track.

darling nikki

Britney has no ass to shake and I see now why she sticks to lip synching.

Bradblowsgeorge

I just saw this on TV,and this is funny as hell. Good for you Ellen for bringing Brit out the closet.......and Britney, you may have fans who will always buy your cd's but I won't be one of them. Ellen sings better than you, and shakes it way way better than you. God who thinks this stuff up, this is the best Britney stunt ever.

Luke Warmwater

I'll make sure I tune in. Same time as Oprah? Uh oh.

justsaying

Ellen thinks that being "married", having a t.v. show, giving money to causes and helping people in other countries are going to make god forget the fact that she's lesbian. Well, I've got news for you and your so-called "wife". It ain't going to happen. I guarantee you that the first words out of god's mouth to you will be "why did you keep doing this when you knew in your heart that it was wrong". And Ellen, you can save that one comment to god that every lesbian and homosexual will use when god starts talking about how you dis him. You know the comment all of you will say. "YOU MADE ME THIS WAY!!!!!!" It ain't going to fly. God's going to tell you that you might have those urges but you cannot act upon them. It's like wanting to rob a bank for money. It's easy to do but it's not right. Or having sex with a dog. Your having those relationships with another woman does nothing for god because there's nothing it it for him. You two ladies can lay in bed all night long doing the things to each other that you do, but the only thing you're going to produce for god is sweat and a wet sheet from the sweat. God want's children Ellen, and he want's them from you and your so-called "wife". So you two had better put down the dildo's and get busy with a man. He just might get you two to be with god.

Ashley

#6, you're an ignorant piece of trash. STFU.

Alexa

# 6 You're an IDIOT!!!

Lacey

#6, How old are you 180? This is 2008! Oh and news flash for you, many straight couples cannot reproduce either, so what's your point? Does God hate them too because they can't produce a child for him? LOL, you're ridiculous. You must be a seriously miserable person to turn a funny Christmas skit into a gay bashing session. I wonder what God will say to you when he meets you... or should I say IF...

Jane

In the first skit, I LOVE BRITNEY's JEANS~ And I like her shoes with the jeans too....cute!!

KMommY

Lmao, #6 what are you jewish or what. Get over the gay comments and get a life, maybe your gay and cant come out and want to bash those who have. ANywho, Britney and Ellen look great! I love Britney and I am happy to see her act herself, funny! and sane!! I love it...

agree with #6

Dyna ™

#6... God's name begins with a capital letter everytime you write it... not just at the begining of a sentence. If you knew all that God is going to do/say, be assured he would tell you that. Since you don't know sqat.... it's best to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

MamaSan

Right on! #6

B

#11 what's with the Jewish comment? You are just as bad as #6 if thats your logic.

midi

God wants us all to breed? Please! This earth is already overpopulated with humans and we are killing it! Who cares about other people's sexuality as long as it's not interfering with your life. You think we need more humans? Go breed and pop one out every year until your uterus falls out at your feet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments