Brit to Ellen: Rap It Up Already

12/16/2008 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Ellen recently went Christmas caroling -- but these definitely weren't your grandma's carols.

Britney Spears & Ellen: Click to watch
In an "Ellen" episode airing today, not only does DeGeneres get a lesson in booty shaking from a shockingly sane and funny Spears, the two also do a freestyle "Jingle Bells" rap ... in costume.

Robert

The rest of th world hates us because we have gay's?
Wow,, someone hasen't been very far from home. there are gay people in almost every major city around the world.
I think the reson the rest of the world hate the US is a little deeper than a lil homosexualality, try again ole boy.

1952 days ago

Traci

I'd like to know what God has to do with anything on TMZ! Isn't this supposed to be for entertainment? I find it pretty odd that anyone who is so religious that they are making comments on a site like this, even reads TMZ. I mean, pretty much everything posted here is "sinful" right? I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but Ellen certainly isn't hurting anyone so what do you care anyway?

1952 days ago

justsaying

So you all call me an idiot. Just remember this. When god comes, I think he just might get the politically correct ones first. You know, the ones who want everyone to think they are cool so they put god last. And to the one who ask if I'm 180. Do you think god is saying, "oh, times have changed, maybe, just maybe I'm wrong and ellen and everyone who supports her is right. If you think this then you all are the idiots. When you are on the side of homosexuality, not homosexuals, but the act, then hou are not on the side of god, no matter what you think or believe.

1952 days ago

Britney needs to go away - for good

I would let Ellen come and sing Caroles at my house but NOT Britney Spears. She is beyond pathetic and needs the HELP of others, such as Ellen and Madonna to revitalize her failing career. She should concentrate on being a better mother instead of just trying to remain in the spotlight. People just arent' that into her anymore. NEXT!!!!

1952 days ago

Amanda

I'm a Christian. I do not find homosexuality offensive or wrong. The Bible says lots of things are an abomination, but people do it and no one freaks out. LIke eating Lamb.
I don't even understand why make a comment like that here? This is for entertainment. IT has nothing to do with homesexuality. If you can't take watching a gay person on tv, shut the hell up and turn it off.
And the reason your anti-gay slurs are wrong is because it is discrimination, prejudice and offensive. It is the same as hating someone for their skin-color or social class.

1952 days ago

Big Bear

Why would a nice lady like Britney want to hang around a queer?? Gays and lesbians cannot reproduce because they are worthless pieces of crap!!! Why would two people of the same sex want to lick around on each other?? Beats me!!!

1952 days ago

Tara

Two of my absolute favorite people!! I love them both. Ellen, keep on dancing to your own beat. Britney, you look great and you're doing great, keep it up. Awesome, love you ladies!

1952 days ago

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Oh Gawd.

1952 days ago

KNOWITALL

BRITNEY WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL.
BUT THEN AGAIN, ELLEN ISN'T VERY FUNNY EITHER.
THIS REALLY SHOWED HOW BRITNEY CANT SING AT ALL.
NOT EVEN JOKING AROUND COULD SHE SING ONE NOTE ON KEY.
AND THE TONE OF HER VOICE IS SO WEAK AND THIN.

WHY IS SHE A SUPERSTAR?
WHAT KIND OF SOCIETY DO WE LIVE IN WHERE BRITNEY SPEARS IS A "HOUSEHOLD" NAME?

1952 days ago

desaire

OMG! Did TMZ actually say something nice about Britney Spears? I knew you would change your tude (TMZ) after you realised that Britney's still got some fans.

1952 days ago

Me, myself and I

Oh, yes! Being gay is so cool! Wait a minute; I think it’s kind of icky to have sex with someone of your own sex. OMG! I think I might be a heterosexual, who is also known as a “breeder”. I can, and have had a baby without any third party involved in my child’s birth.

1952 days ago

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

This site is so absurd. This post starts with a story about Britney being on the Ellen show and then turns into .... I don't even know what to call the rantings of the lunatics. First, whoever said Ellen isn't funny, has got to be kidding. Britney was relaxed, funny and looks great. As far as the gay bashing? Seriously people. I find it astounding that people are still so homophobic and racist in this day and age. Diane T, now you're a breeder? Of what? I had one child of my own and then adopted. So if that means a third party helped me to have the family that I wanted, so?

I would truly like to know the average age of the people who post here. 12-85?

1951 days ago

Cheryl

I don't know how Brittney got a record deal, do you? There are alot of great performers like Lil Suzy, Stevie B. etc... THAT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES.... I am SICK OF HEARING ABOUT BRITTNEY OR PARIS,

1950 days ago

Cheryl

I thought it was hilarious and Britney looks really good and sane again. Ellen really is just a great host and love everything she does especially this week with the 12 days of Giveaways. I wish I could get on cuz she gives away awesome stuff. I heard the last day they were giving away the chocolate colored Vizio flatscreens that I've been wanting for months. I guess I'm just going to hoping Santa and Ellen had a chat about flatscreens..

1950 days ago