RuPaul: The Obamas Are a Drag

12/16/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a drag queen in the White House ... via everyone's favorite female impersonator RuPaul.

Rupaul
The 48-year-old hot tranny diva posed as both Barack and Michelle Obama as part of a holiday promotion for her new drag queen competition TV series "RuPaul's Drag Race."

That's what you call change, people!

WriteRight

Interesting picture by Rupaul...creative actually.

Sadly, it takes a little more than a good make-up artist to be either Barack or Michelle.

All the people in this thread talking about how he'd be a better president and the man is a has been cross-dresser who's only contribution to politics is...this picture.

Intelligent crowd here on this board, I'll tell you.

2084 days ago

Janet

I love RuPaul! He is SO entertaining and looks great in these pictures!

2084 days ago

nira k

Sexy Bitch.

2084 days ago

len

I find Michelle Obama to be an extremely masculine looking woman. Very unfeminine in appearance. Her body frame is awkward gangly, and manly. There is absolutely no gracefulness in her appearance or movement. Her face is hard & masculine. To me, she looks like a transgender. I find nothing soft or feminine about her. This also extends to her mind & character, as overtly exhibited, by herself. I believe that there is a dual president elect. Michelle/Obama.

2084 days ago

len

Mrs. Obama is frightfully ugly, & that is with make-up. The thought of her "au natural", is terrifying. Michelle Medusa. She must spend a significant amount of time to make herself look like a feminine woman. And it still doesn't work. Does Obama have a sexual identity conflict ?

2084 days ago

Ralph

RuPaul is SO over. Take your ego and go home.

2084 days ago

who cares

I can't believe I have to stand four years with these freaking couple. I don't even watch news anymore because I can't stand this naive country believing all the bull this Obama guy is pulling on us

2084 days ago

Buster

That is disturbingly hilarious..

2083 days ago

Mr Glib

"Log off and stew in your hate, hopefully you'll self-destruct!" now that was a hate filled message. No sense of humor, this type of thing has happened to all our presidents and first ladies, seems that our first "black" president needs special treatment writeright?

2083 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....
#16. Posted at 3:29PM by WriteRight

...So many ugly past first LADY'S(1) to choose from including the absolutely horrible science experiment went wrong which is Barbara Bush and not a word is uttered about them....

The only monkey reference ITS(2) possible to make in this instance is in relation to Barbara Bush's face, not Michelle's.

If closet RACIST(3) ran the world, the damned thing would have stopped spinning years ago sadly.....

(1) LADIES
(2) IT'S
(3) RACISTS

2083 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....
17. Posted at 3:30PM by WriteRight

........All the people in this thread talking about how he'd be a better president and the man is a has been cross-dresser WHO'S only contribution to politics is...this picture.........

correct: WHOSE

2083 days ago

To see or not to see

Hello... Grammar Rehab Center calling....

#7. Posted at 1:07PM on Dec 16th 2008 by bcBLONDIE
Great pic~way to go rupaul! YOUR beautiful honey! male or female

correct: "YOU ARE"

(I am beatiful - YOU ARE beautiful //// my face - YOUR face)

2083 days ago

2drk2fck

Loved rp the first time I saw him in a leapord speedo at Weekends in Atlanta on Sunday nights, such talent.

2083 days ago

firebaby

buster and mayu, spot on!

lmao at the grammar rehab centre!!!

2083 days ago

Stephanie

Go ahead and make cheap shots at Barbara Bush -- Hilary Clinton will never win any beauty pageants, either. *shudder*

2083 days ago