Elisabeth Hassles Bush into Invite

12/17/2008 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

George W. Bush's number one fan Elisabeth Hasselbeck whined yesterday morning about not getting invited to the White House Xmas party. Well, it worked -- she got invited.

The Hass got a call from Bush HQ, and the President's office actually apologized to her, according to a "View" rep. Bush's people "explained that she and her husband were indeed invited to the White House for Christmas and were sorry that it did not arrive."

Nothing like being on the JV list for a party.

Queen of the Damned

In exchange for the invitation to the Christmas party, the Bushes should ask her to stay over and help them pack.

yeah....and?

Gee, maybe her big mouth could hand out some advice on how to have the public hate you even more. I can't stand this woman. Why would one want to be anywhere near the Bush family? Is she dulusional?
I guess she is part of the group of people who think Bush is a heck of a guy. I think that number is like 2 percent of the country. Or she needs some attention from folks who 'believe' as she does. They validate her, not too many in that club.

Oh well, birds of a feather......

truth teller

Sorry to say, but this is a case of two people deserving each others company, he's "stu" and she's "pid", put them together, you got a whole word!

truth teller

Where did this girl come from? And will she please return there? I don't know of any television personality that I detest more. Would love to be a fly on the wall during her conversation with Dubya? But then how many "duhs" can you say in a minute?

truth teller

Tell this child to stop "brown nosing" , it doesn't go with her complexion.

Republican

It is pathetic that she went on national TV to beg them to inivte her....can she go any lower....im sorry for her...she is very desperate

SpawnOfAzazel

I'm still waiting for Whoopi to snap and beat her down. Imagine what that would do for ratings.

Kim

I saw the show yesterday and it made me sick what she was doing. It was so obvious she was forcing the White House to send her an invitation by whining to the public. Give me a break....no give everyone a break who watches the view Elizabitch and leave the show !! Pretty please ?

What?

I hope one of the shoe-throwing journalist relatives is at the dinner and throws shoes, dinner, table, fork, spoons, cups, saucer, just anything at Mrs. Hassblebitch.

concerned citizen

Send her to Alaska to work with Palin! Dumb and Dumber!

God

She is sooo lame. I wish she'd go away. She looks so tense on the show and the others look tense to be around her, it just isn't working....

jpm

Hasselbeck didn't go down without a fight: she cursed a Bush voodoo doll on air in order to get her invite.

What?

Sigh......eight years of crap and with less than 30 days in the white house, we find out that Bush could be swayed by voodoo. Excuse me... I feel a tear coming.

What?

Elizabeth claimed that she did "much to help the Republician," and therefore shoud be invited to the white for Christmas. Well, she did MUCH to hurt the GOP. It was here unrentless attacks on Senator Obama that turned so many people off and hence, voted for President-elect Obama. The lame duck (Bush) should pardon her for stupidity before leaving office, if anything.

who has the facts? ME

Oh my goodness, how embarrasing for her, can she get any lower in her desperate attempt for fame??
Will she be seated between Palin and "Joe the Dumbass?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments