Invasion of the Booty Snatchers

12/17/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

These two classy ladies played a hardcore game of grab ass last night outside Apple in L.A.

Grab ass girls: Click to watch
No matter the outcome, everybody wins.

DMLady

whores on parade...every night in los angeles. their mothers must be so proud of their little girls.
WHORES!!!!

2086 days ago

crazy people

Am I mssing something? Who are these girls?

2086 days ago

VioletteUK

DOUCH-BAGS ON PARADE...
INDEED THEIR MUMS MUST BE SO PROUD...
THAT BEING SAID,..
THE APPLE DOESNT USUALLY FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

2086 days ago

GO KENDRA

"Mother's must be so proud" ?? Great comment !!! Are you kidding me ... in L.A. - these whores have their momma's in the club with them - Plastic Surgery and all !!! I live in L.A. - and I can't believe the pictures I see of the people coming out of the night clubs here !!! NO SHAME AT ALL !!! The more as$ and T*ts you show ... the better !! THAT'S JUST DIRTY !! But again - I'm sure it's like momma - like daughter !!!!!

2086 days ago

AZ Beauty

What a bunch of classless tramps! The sad part is they think they have something no one else has. Do they think this will make them famous or something??

For christ sakes, put some clothes on and get a life!!

2086 days ago

I laugh at other's misfortunes

They show you the goods. You make your move. And then they cry rape. Funny how the game is played.

2085 days ago

Skanks R Us

{GOING TO MAKE ME SOUND SUPER OLD BUT HERE IT GOES}. When i was being brought up,, all these women fighting for equal rights, equal pay, wanted the respect that women deserve.Marched in the streets, protested in Washington and on and on. Now, its all about"back that ass up" Its fu%&*ng sad is what it is

2085 days ago

Robert

white girls are hands down the sluttiest.

2085 days ago

amreese

Wow. Doesn't get much trashier than that. I love going out with my girls as much as the next young lady, but there's something to be said for keeping your integrity! Trash, trash, trash. No self-respect at all!

2085 days ago

amreese

Remember that Eminem song? TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS go round the outside...

2085 days ago

Alexa

A good gang bang would straighten theses hos out.

2085 days ago

stupid women & the religious right

Posted at 7:42PM on Dec 17th 2008 by Bring back Quualudes

Don't feel old! I am 20 and I have to agree with you that something definitely went wrong somewhere down the line to make it a goal for some of these young women to completely disrespect themselves for a tiny shred of attention. Being raised by a single mother, who instilled in me quite a few feminist ideals, I grew up fantasizing about notoriety through some big contribution to society, or inventing, or writing.. something tells me these girls grew up fantasizing about their first Playboy auditions... and like another poster said, it DEFINITELY starts at home!

2085 days ago

Dave

What ever happened to Morals, and a sense of Value in this Country. She had no Cheeks and they are Blonde of course.Somebody should of kicked them in the ass and get out of town. Trash!

2085 days ago

DianeP

Is Hollywood responsible for this crap?
Ugh.

2085 days ago

Dave

They should be taken to Harlem, and dropped off in the streets, they could use some straighten out. A BIG SLONG would take that stupid smile off there Face, Gobble The GOWWWWWW.

2085 days ago