Judge: Sweetin Not Allowed

to Be Alone with Baby

12/17/2008 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1217_jody_sweetin_ex-1Jodie Sweetin is not allowed to see her 8-month-old daughter without supervision.

Moments ago, an Orange County, Ca. judge made the explosive ruling after Sweetin's estranged husband Cody Herpin accused the "Full House" star of being an unfit mother -- citing an alleged incident where Sweetin drove intoxicated with their baby in the car.

The couple faced off in open court today for an emergency custody hearing at Cody's request.

Jodie, an admitted meth addict and alcoholic who lives with her parents, will not be allowed to be with the child unless one of her folks is present.

A doctor also took the stand and claimed that Jodie had recently fallen off the wagon. However, the doc confirmed Jodie has been in touch with her sponsor and is attending AA meetings. The doctor said she does not believe the baby is at risk at the moment.

A judge ordered both Cody and Jodie to submit to drug tests before the next hearing.

Geez Louise

For comment 35. Don't you realize she is a lying drug addict and it's obviously proved she drove drunk with the baby in the car? But yet you go on about him, let me guess is this the loser jody sweetin in person? Anyway I think she or you is gross and driving drunk with a child in the car specially for a mother is just the lowest form of life you can get. I don't think he's going to hit a payday freak by marrying her, remember they couldn't afford the house payment according to her, so what can he get off her? Also I was just reading somewhere posted yesterday that he is in negotiations on a tv show with a big name actor. Well good for him, stay strong dude and don't let that girl, that would think so little of her own daughter, get to you.

Jbo

You know whats scary about relationships and marriage?? Your significant other usually knows your deepest dark secrets and most will hang you with them when the relationship ends... There is a thin line between love and hate.

Party 'till you die!

Her big mistake was buying that book by Britney Spears on Parenting! Maybe now they can form some sort of club for loser druggie egg donors who get their kids yanked away so they can keep the party life going.

Knew it

If I remember correctly, she credited this guy as being the one who helped her get off of the drugs and straighten herself out! I will have to check into that, but I think she was gushing about it and him all over the magazines, or to whoever would listen to her at the time!

BlueberryMuffin

Would the tattoed cracked out loser in the pic with her be the "father" that claims SHE is unfit? Hmmmmm

BlueberryMuffin

DOUG DOUG!!!! Earn an IQ then come back and try to speak (type) intelligently.

Geez Louise

Angelondair, Angelondair!!!! Not having an Iq, I still have enough intelligence to never put my child's life at risk by drinking and driving with him in the car!

blahblahblah

For comment 40.
No, I am not Jodie. I have never met her or her family. This is just my opinion, She was not arrested for drunk driving...her driving while drunk is only heresay......lets just look at the facts. The information as I have read is his word againist hers. They are both going to have to submit to drug and alcohol testing. The judge will watch both of their actions from this point on....luckily for the baby it sounds like she has incredible grandparents.

And if a driver for the studios is auditioning for acting parts.....drivers for the Studios, if they are Union make a very good living, more than the average actor.

BlueberryMuffin

Ok Doug, point taken...

Bell

I think it wouldn't hurt for her to find a good 12 step program with a good sponsor.

chicagofan67

Well, they can't all be goody-two-shoes like the olsen twins LMAO!!

jj

look at him!! hes probably the one that gave her the drugs and alcohol.... he wants fame and money, thats all... what a loser, hopefully she gets help and gets away from him...

eatahabanero

Why can't she just get it togther? I can only imagine it is hard but so is getting up and going to work everyday for some people 7 days per week but they do it. If not for herself please for your child girl!

Candice

that poor baby!!!

dennis

he isn't stupid at all, would you consider k-fed stupid?....ok i agree, but both of these loosers got laid by a hottie, that not many of us would have a shot in hell, now she was the bread winner, he stayed at home, if you asked me, i think they are smarter than amy of you fools who disagree with me, again look at these whores, hell i'd do them a million times over again and again, plus you get the kids, that means child support baby $$$$$$$$$
for a couple loosers i say congrats