Julia Roberts -- Crappy Woman

12/17/2008 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts is so down to earth, she even personally picks up her dog's feces.

Now the only thing the 41-year-old mother of three needs to curb are those 2003 Ugg boots!

SpawnOfAzazel

Wow. Slow news day.

TRACKER

curb the boots?why they don,t go with rest of outfit? julia being julia........all good !

$$$

Hey Nancy....you're dreaming if you are looking on that site...cause I seriosly doubt millionaires spend their time looking at TMZ...

Oats

OMG TMZ - can't you just let people lead a normal life and stop photographing their every move???? We DON'T want to see it every time a star wipes their butt!!! Get a life and put out some REAL news.......

summertime

Quit knocking Uggs. They are just as popular now as they were in 2003. I see them freaking everywhere in every major city.

TV

You know your photographers have no life when they have to take a picture of someone picking up dog crap. You all are low. I bet you'd publish pictures of celebrities on the toilet, if you could. Losers.

Tazandra

I can walk down the sidewalk in my area if I want to see people picking up dog crap. Now if Julia had walked over and rubbed the poop in your papper's desperate and nosy face, now THAT would have been news!

Renee

Hey, I still LOVE my Uggs! They are the most comfortable things in the world. I don't care if they are not in fashion anymore!

Vick Fan

anthonysdreamgirl**

Posted at 10:39AM on Dec 17th 2008 by Vick Fan

Sounds like someone is "disgusting" - and it ain't Julia!

Liz

Comment 11 is one of the many reasons I don't frequent this site very often!

kellog

I agree...UGGS are the most comfortable to wear! Who cares if they are not as hot as they once were? They still keep your feet warm and I wear mine all of the time!

Anya sucks

I actually agree with TMZ on this one. 2003 called and they want their UGGS back. Bedroom slippers are comfortable too but you don't see people wearing those. They are ugly and anyone that wears them has no clue.....

Sandy

# 11 you are an imbesile. Your singnature says it all - Vick Fan.....

11. The husband stealing whore probably took the poop home to eat it. She is a disgusting big mouthed tramp!

Posted at 10:39AM on Dec 17th 2008 by Vick Fan

whatever

Uggs really are hideous, I don't know why people think just because they're comfortable that excuses them making you look like you have giant troll feet. They really are nothing but boot shaped slippers and why would you wear slippers in public? They should be gathered up and burned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments