Sweetin Smiles

Through Worst Day Ever

12/17/2008 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being called an unfit mother by her ex, and being forced to have a supervisor present when she sees her baby, Jodie Sweetin kept her head up and a smile on her face -- but refused to defend herself outside of court today.

videos

Party 'till you die!

She just got a call from Britney congratulating her for a job well done!

BlueberryMuffin

God Bless her. She'll be just fine. Hide and watch.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

yup, she's been taking her mothering lessons from brit. These nutjobs should never breed. Oh and speaking of britney, is anyone buying this pr campaign to try to make britney out to be perfectly fine and mother of the year? If you do believe this, please leave your phone number. I have stuff I need to sell and you're the perfect patsy....er client.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I love her, Stephanie was my fav. Poor girl. She's so pretty too.

dom

Oh my God, forget Stephanie...that videorazzi needs to do some push ups and get in shape. The best and funniest part of the video was how winded he got trying to follow her walking. FATTY!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

and people get real, either half of you are drug addicts, or you half friends and family members that are, you act like this is so foreign. The world is going to hell real quick. She is just a victim of it. I don't agree with driving drunk, but as for using drugs herself, plenty of people have and it will only get worse and worse, so stop using this just to bash someone, I wouldn't be surprised if the biggest bashers aren't the biggest coke and heroin users of all.

MissyG

I think the pap need to work out more. He was huffing and puffing. LOL

Obama is a Socialist!

So hot! Want to touch the hiney!

my 3 cents

Dear TMZ:
Would you like it if someone came bothering you on one of your worst days?
Do you remember what happened the day after Dana Plato got interviewed by Howard Stern?
Maybe you should........just sayin.....

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Then again , I think the unstable one is Britney. And I love her, Bu t I think she's one of the most unstable ones out there. I think it's crazy and when they followed her around like vultures at her worst time proved that they will kill someone and wouldn't care as long as they have money in their pockets. So dana plato, or not, they don't care.

Tangie

Maybe she's back on drugs...who knows. I just always thought her ex-husband the cop was one rotten cop for not knowing she was high on.

Tangie

#6 fashionista....from what I can see, none of the posts above you are bashing her for drugs. Are you sure you're not the queen heroin addict of them all? What a stupid thing to say.

clear

Wow. Who would've thunk. But then again spending your growing up years in that show........ anyways... Well, no one even once mentioned the Olson twins. Wonder why. Its just Brit, Brit, Brit. .... .

Kelly

I bet she's fine. I've known a lot of people over the years that along their journey to maintain sobriety from narcotics thought they could drink and found out they couldn't. I bet it is just her loser husband making up nasty allegations because he wants an excuse to not get a job and stay home with the baby. I'm a new mom and I'm staying at home with my baby. Yes, it's work. But I'll be honest and admit it is way easier and way more rewarding than my old pay check job. Why am I calling him a loser for not getting a job and wanting to do what I do? Because my lights and water aren't being turned off and my home isn't almost being foreclosed on like theirs was. If that were the case, then I would have to work too.

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

She's smiling because she's got nothing to worry about unles she fails the drug test!

She'll be fine.