Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now!

12/18/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

At 74-years-old, acting legend Richard Chamberlain is a pretty speedy geezer -- and while out in NYC yesterday with longtime partner Martin Rabbett, guy was sounding a lot like a Detrol ad.

Richard Chamberlain: Click to watch
When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Roger Moore

*adds Richard Chamberlin to the celebrity deadpool*

Heather

I still can't accept that Richard Chamberlain is gay! He was my first huge crush when I was a teenager way back in the 60's watching Dr. Kildaire...what a gorgeous man he was...still is! Oh well...such is life lol...*sigh*

my 3 cents

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know him. So everyone together - "I don't Care".

something smells

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS ALMOST 50 WHEN HE DID THORN BIRDS. IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU GUYS WERE HOUNDING HIM TOO MUCH.

something smells

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S GAY EITHER.

rj

two ol' gray geezers - gross!

daddy

Father Ralph!!!!! God I need to rent the Thorn Birds! So good. And he looks good too!

justsaying

How a man can get on his hands and knees and let another man hit him in the poop shoot is something I'll never be able to understand. There is no amount of political correctness that will make me say I accept this kind of behavior, I don't care who calls me an idiot, old fashion, e.t.c. It's just not right.................period.

tba

The only thing he did of note is portraying Dr. Kildare during the 60's...does that make him an acting legend?

Yawn

tba, obviously you never saw his other works, most amazingly in The Thorn Birds. Father Ralph, what a part to play! so incredibly handsome he was back then. When he played Dr. Kildare, he was a big heartthrob and of course, had to hide that he was gay. When women found out, they were heartbroken! It's hard to believe he's an old man now. He really was one of the best actors.

filmpeach

Yep, remember him though really only for Thorn Birds but damn that man played that part fantastically and was fine! He was amazing. When I found out he was gay I was even more impressed with him, not due to his acting but due to his quiet grace in living his life his own way without throwing himself out there. Very classy man. Amazing looking at 74. Good for him. The years have been kind.

filmguy

A great actor and a great human being. Always a class act.

Fashoda

Wow, he has gotten soooo swishy! I liked him better when he pretended to be normal.

Moan Ica

You Go Girl .......... & ALOHA !!!!!

BabbaJay

I'm so sorry, but Lou Bega with hair just isn't Lou Bega. His career will go the way of New Coke and Crystal Pepsi.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments