Jen Garner: 13 Going on 30 Months!

12/18/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her unborn child protruding out of her belly, Jennifer Garner still managed to walk the streets of Santa Monica on Wednesday. Pregnant women should get medals!

The 36-year-old "Juno" star is due any minute now.

"Get me outta here, mommy!"

Phoebe

She is carrying a girl I'm usually never wrong about this, if I am oh WELL. Looks like she's about ready to pop any minute.

tracey

leave her alone already

Spanky

She should have swallowed that she wouldn't get that big bump in her belly. Or up the bum no babies .

!!

It truely is MIRACULOUS, what Women go through!

Amy

I'd be willing to place bets that she's having a boy.

Tangie

Make up and shampoo are wonderful things, huh? She is a mediocre actress and she is ignorant to be married to a piss ant like Affleck and keep having his kids. Duh!

craven

is lisa loeb her stylist?

Tangie

Ewww! She DOES look like she needs a bath!

me

Obviously you people have never been pregnant. You are all so quick to make fun of people. I think that she looks great. She is a normal woman who is pregnant. If I had someone following me around and taking pictures of me while I was pregnant, they would have gotten some bad pictures too. Truthfully, I think that she carries it pretty well. And to say that she is ignorant for having children with her husband??? You people really need a reality check.

Flake

MILF

I want to see her milky jugs.

Huh?

Damn, no one is commenting that she is still wearing button and zipper jeans this far along. She is my HERO. I was wearing stretchy jeans as soon as the preg test came back positive. (in those days we had to take our pee to a lab).

JR

HERE I GO AGAIN!!!! YOU STUPID JEALOUS ASS WOMEN NEED TO JUST ADOPT ALREADY, TOO BAD FOR YOU YOU CANT HAVE KIDS. SUCKS TO BE SO JEALOUS YOU HAVE TO RUN OTHER WOMEN DOWN, HUH?

blah blah blah

She is adorable!!

Kathy

not only should we ladies be given medals for going through nine months of pregnancy and then childbirth, I truly believe that EVERY man should have to go through all the battles we have with hormones all our lives as well as have to carry and give birth to at least one child in his lifetime!

as the old saying goes, IF men had to go through that alone, there'd be FAR less children in the world!

anyone who thinks women are the "weaker sex"? ha! I'd love to see any man go through anywhere from 15 to 24 hrs of labor and then pop a nine lb (or larger in some cases) out!

and then there's not only the God awful hormonal stuff we go through during nine months of pregnancy, let's not forget PMS every freaking month for well over 50 yrs and then we get to experience menopause!

oh yeah, we ladies just have it made huh ladies?

leave Jen alone. when you're that pregnant you don't CARE if your hair's clean or about wearing makeup! you just care about having the energy to pull yourself up out of a chair and waddle around period!

she looks gorgeous!

Candie Cane

Its a boy. Boy's usually show like a basketball. Girls are all around front and ass. Its a BOY!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments