Jen Garner: 13 Going on 30 Months!

12/18/2008 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her unborn child protruding out of her belly, Jennifer Garner still managed to walk the streets of Santa Monica on Wednesday. Pregnant women should get medals!

The 36-year-old "Juno" star is due any minute now.

"Get me outta here, mommy!"

sabrina

She is a beautiful person and one of my favorite actresses.

2029 days ago

seethrufaded

I think she looks beautiful too. As a women who has had two kids, I carry my kids low and although I am thin, I got hips and a butt that never quit. This girl is all belly, God bless her. She could also do far better than Affleck and he knows it.

2029 days ago

kathy

she is so adorable; I just don't understand the choice of clothing and style. It needs help

2029 days ago

Mariah

Thank god she is actually wearing normal clothes that cover her stomach (ok this one needed to be stretched a little I guess) but it's nice to see someone looking pregnant, beautiful, and not letting it all hang out. I know I am in the minority, but I do not find it attractive when pregnant ladies wear skin tight shirts or dresses where you can see the navel protruding and all that. Nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman and I don't mean you should have to wear a mumu dress, but I prefer a more tasteful display like Jen Garner. She looks great. Awesome skin, too.

2029 days ago

LEL410

SLOW NEWS DAY?

2029 days ago

e.

I'd hit that... well at least from the back'

2029 days ago

BabbaJay

I think she's not pregnant at all, she's just cashing welfare cheques at a bunch of Money Corners.

2029 days ago

Anita

Pregnant women are Not beautiful unless you are a creep who enjoys distorted body parts.
Garner is not pretty to begin with ad I pity Ben to be stuck with this dog for a wife.

2029 days ago

amy

Wtf is wrong with all the people saying crap about her. Why dont you go pick on people like paris hilton and shauna sand cause jennifer garner is classy, loves her kids and obviously is doing very well.

She looks so freaking cute!

2029 days ago

LilacWine

I think she looks AMAZING for how pregnant she is. LOVE her.

2028 days ago

R.Zimmerman

Pregnant women should get some appropriate clothing.

2026 days ago