Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

12/18/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that grin!
Camilla Parker Bowles
At 61, Prince Charles' second wife, Camilla Parker Bowles, is as healthy as a horse.

who cares

the horse is saying:
"hey you dudes at TMZ...do you know the phone number to that doctor that performed face transplant in France a while ago? now that I've seen this bitch closed up I really want took like a cow"

2043 days ago

who cares

C'mon Camille darling go ahead and press your lips against mine so I can show you who's the real horse in the family!

2043 days ago

low key

It's so good to see Mr. Ed and Wilbur reunited for the holdiays.

2043 days ago

BabbaJay

You can laugh at that horse all day if you want to, but if that look opens the royal chequebook, who laughs last?

2043 days ago

susan

I DONT THINK THAT SHE' THAT UNATTRACTIVE TO WARRANT THE HORSE COMMENT. HOW MEAN TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT SOMEONE.

2043 days ago

Poor woman

TMZ, you are a bunch of cruel little petty 5th graders. I've seen this type of attack more and more often in your site, and this is the last straw. This is my last time EVER checking your evil minion operated bully show. No wonder anyone in Hollywood w/ any intelligence or morals hates you. People in your real life probably hate all of you as well b/c you are such evil unpleasant people who attack people for no reason. One thing to attack someone for their behavior if it's bad, but to attack, make fun of and mock people unprovoked for things they can't help. Just petty, mean, and cruel. How do you sleep at night or look in the mirror to write such hateful things? You are disgusting excuses for human beings.

2043 days ago

darling nikki

A whore is a horse, of course of course

2043 days ago

darling nikki

Posted at 2:23AM on Dec 19th 2008 by TMZ = Ugly 5th Grade Meaness

TMZ sleeps at night the same way Camilla sleeps at night. Sure, two wrongs don't make a right....but she deserves every little slur that comes her way.

2043 days ago

Anita

Camilla was the choice of Charles's heart right from the beginning but he bowed to pressure from his parents who wanted a daughter in law with an unblemished reputation.
The resulting tragedy is really heartbreaking. Interferring with a peron's choice of a mate is never a good idea.

2042 days ago

Jim

My Highest Praise to the TMZ staff person who came up with the headline for this picture. I am still laughing hysterically. Well Done!!

2042 days ago

I Agree...........

#36 I loved your comment!

2042 days ago

Illinois person

A horse is a horse unless of course the horse of course is the famous Camilla!!!

2042 days ago

Sandy

Ugly nasty bitch!

2042 days ago

Illinois person

Uh excuse us 5th grader but with your rants full of name calling (i.e. cruel, evil, unpleasant, mean, hateful & disgusting) which are all words you used as per your post @ #48 - then you go on to ask how do we sleep at night??? Of course, you're a kind a caring human being what with your mud slinging - - - I guess you sleep just fine what with what you've just gotten off your chest.

2042 days ago

Venom2099

The animal pose very good for the picture and the horse too!

2042 days ago